SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

Just wondering if anyones been out of late? Havent been in the last few weeks, due to the weather, and the fact no ones posted on here lol. Might be able to make it this friday, will see.

Just wondering if anyones been out of late? Havent been in the last few weeks, due to the weather, and the fact no ones posted on here lol. Might be able to make it this friday, will see.

I was thinking about getting out there this week... SteadyEddy will prolly want to make an appearance too. Depends on what time Rebecca (daughter) finishes soccer.

i will be out within the next month (as soon as the guy with the 33 gets his shit into gear)

You don't need your Skyline to get there, come in anything... you should have seen what Jeno (R33Driftr) turns up in at times :)

And Tuk Tuk turned up with the water truck one night (on his way home from a job).

If you need a lift out there, which direction do you live? If you live my way, I'd be happy to pick you up... (let me rephrase that) I'd be happy to give you a lift :rofl:

I should be at the museum tonight, even if it's raining. Just thought might want to run through the plan of events for Marques in the park. Who does what etc. Will be asking the organisers if one of us needs to be there early to setup, or if they will have the area reserved so we don't need to worry about that.

I just heard that there's a formal on at the museum tonight starting at 7:30.......not that it makes any difference :)

Oh bummer... I laid the bait and you didn't bite :w00t: no fun at all... instead I'm gonna go to this thread and say something about a certain flower http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/t191885.html at least I get bites there :laughing-smiley-014:

Ok discussed a few things. Theres some interested in us having a BBQ. If someone can bring some please put your hand up. I'm happy to buy some sausages etc. At this stage it would just be to keep ourselves fed. Although I can ask if we can get a permit.

I will be talking with Bullet32 re the federal tent. We will be sending final numbers to Bruce around the 11th, to secure a spot relative to how many are attending, So please post if you can before then if you can't make it etc, or know someone else who is coming along. Jon (aa2089) will be making arrangements to pick up the SAU NSW Banner. Apart from that All I can think of is we need a table or two, to put some stuff on. I'll be talking with Bruce to determine when one of us first needs to be there in the morning to secure our spot.

Showers predicted tonight - how would people feel about meeting up at my place for drinks/coffee, nibbles and a chat instead of standing in the rain? Can come earlier if you prefer, I'll be home from about 7:30pm and would enjoy the company.

Jeno/Jo, if you come, bring your thumb drive so I can give you your in car video footage of the hillclimb. Congratulations on winning 3rd in your first hillclimb :PBJ: well done!

I'm going to keep it out of the forum, but will tell you tonight about my falling victim to a recent attack on my car while we were still in it. I still havent recovered, I'm still in shock that this type of thing can happen and how powerless we are.

Edit: For those who don't know where I am, PM me for address and write it down in case the forum goes down as it did last event.

Thats insane LadyBytes!! Never thought those sort of attacks happened in the ACT. Are you / was it north or southside?

I'm slowly getting my backside into gear to try and come out to these nights. Just making the most of the year before my missus goes to Norway for 6 months. So time is of the essence..

Thats insane LadyBytes!! Never thought those sort of attacks happened in the ACT. Are you / was it north or southside?

I'm slowly getting my backside into gear to try and come out to these nights. Just making the most of the year before my missus goes to Norway for 6 months. So time is of the essence..

Southside, totally unprovoked, a 'potential' carjacking went wrong perhaps? Who knows, I'm pretty upset over the whole thing.