SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

I have to remember that there are other subjects than tyres that we can talk about on Friday nights...

James and I can just cut you down whenever you mention them, think of it as a fun way of weening you off tyre talk :(

Hey you guys gonna cruise out to the museum this friday night ??

If so can you bring a membership form with ya 's because I will rock up with the 33 I was told it costs $40 to join you guys is that true ??

it costs $60 to join the NSW club.... ACT dont have an official club but do a number of things anyway and you are welcome to come along to anything that's going on :blink:

if you want to join the NSW club the form is in my sig. A number of people down here are members, cos we have stuff on like track day at wakefield and motorkhana at sutton that are close... you also get a sticker, membership card and lanyard.

it costs $60 to join the NSW club.... ACT dont have an official club but do a number of things anyway and you are welcome to come along to anything that's going on :domokun:

if you want to join the NSW club the form is in my sig. A number of people down here are members, cos we have stuff on like track day at wakefield and motorkhana at sutton that are close... you also get a sticker, membership card and lanyard.

i sent my form and money order off in december last year and haven't heard anything back yet, apart from it saying i'm a NSW member on here, but the stuff to come in the mail hasn't arrived... just really busy or something else happened?

my sig pic? can't take the credit, it's one of Mark's :D

*cough* someone is missing from the pic cos he didnt drive down and park with us for ages :domokun:

I wish I had photos of you coming in the commonwhore

sooooo wrong!

my sig pic? can't take the credit, it's one of Mark's :)

*cough* someone is missing from the pic cos he didnt drive down and park with us for ages :thumbsup:

Yes well, someone got left behind looking at stuff at the shitty little markets when everyone else just walked off on him and left him there feeling all lonely. And yes, mum did hear about it and she wasn't impressed.........so there! :P

Oh by the way, I was talking about Michele's (Shel with 1 L) avatar picture (showing her launching the GTR at the hillclimb) which isn't there now cos she seemed to have changed again........but I really like yours too :thumbsup:

Oh by the way, I was talking about Michele's (Shel with 1 L) avatar picture (showing her launching the GTR at the hillclimb) which isn't there now cos she seemed to have changed again........but I really like yours too :(

hmmm me thinks your puters playing silly bvggers on you, my avatar is still the hillclimb launch, well for the next week or so at least. Try refreshing, its pulling cached info.

and... I thought we were the last at the markets, I looked around and couldn't find you in the crowd ;)

Are you coming out Mick? I wish I had photos of you coming in the commonwhore

Yeah I'll come out tomorrow night, I just got the Skyline back on the road it needs to be driven...

Im not coming in a Commodore, but you will get to see my shiny new "additions" to the Skyline ;)