SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

Hey guys might bring out my turbo gemini instead off the 33 instead on friday (see how I feel come 8:30pm friday) but I will drop off some cash but I cannot print the form out because my other computer is dead and this computer wont let me print it out, can anyone help out here ?? Much appreciated. If my g/f could drive stick i'd bring all three of my g/f's out !!

I guess I better put in an appearance since you've gone to so much effort, FLAMIN :rolleyes: u cant really give it to anyone else...

John, does Mrs Donnon really exist!? omg! i thought she was just a rumor haha

I guess I better put in an appearance since you've gone to so much effort, FLAMIN :) u cant really give it to anyone else...

John, does Mrs Donnon really exist!? omg! i thought she was just a rumor haha

Nope she's real, I seen her with my own eyes :rolleyes:

yeah matt drop off to my house,

thanx shell will be there

I will be driving my gemini out tonight though but next fortnight the skyline will be on the road again

Oi! Lucky you're a girl Shell or i'd give you grief about liking yellow cars.

Have to go out for dinner tonight and be social with non-car people. When will people learn that friday nights are my 'church' time; sacred, and not be messed with? If i do get to come out it will be later on.

Where do you guys actually meet at the Museum? Is it in the main area where the actual Museum is? Like the carpark?

I'll probably head over there around 9-9:30; is this a good time?

I won't drive around much though, since I've got problems with my car :D

:rolleyes::) I pulled into my house and turned off the engine and there was a loud weird whining noise and smoke billowing out from under my bonnet, and then a sound like gurgling liquid :(:) I think my car is broken.. HELP!! :(

nice to meet you Line and FLAMIN and also the guy with the S14, and good to see everyone else again... was a pretty good turnout I think, but then again I dont go very often so I dont really know lol

:rolleyes::) I pulled into my house and turned off the engine and there was a loud weird whining noise and smoke billowing out from under my bonnet, and then a sound like gurgling liquid :(:) I think my car is broken.. HELP!! :(

If your in today I might be able to pop on over and apply my great (or not) experiance in determining whats wrong. Hopefully just hose related.

Oi! Lucky you're a girl Shell or i'd give you grief about liking yellow cars.

Have to go out for dinner tonight and be social with non-car people. When will people learn that friday nights are my 'church' time; sacred, and not be messed with? If i do get to come out it will be later on.

LOL

If your in today I might be able to pop on over and apply my great (or not) experiance in determining whats wrong. Hopefully just hose related.

thanks John! that'd be great, I'll be home all day.

I had a look last night with a torch and i couldnt see anything obvious, but the gurgling was like boiling fluid so I guess its overheating somehow.. :rolleyes:

fck, just when I'm about to go back to work on monday and have no other way of getting there, this happens :)

was good to see quite a few of us out there. im keen for soccer next time, without a doubt! also had a great time travelling out in a group with Bullet32, Bluprint, Jester and Miranda. perhaps next time we might meet somewhere else before hand and cruise in as a group, i know we'd all enjoy that...

I liked the doggy.

Dog was cute :( /wave

hehe... who are you? :)

perhaps next time we might meet somewhere else before hand and cruise in as a group, i know we'd all enjoy that...

good idea, mini southside cruise!

btw... if anyone has a secondhand R33 radiator for sale, or knows of one, let me know asap! We discovered a CRACK (thanks John for the diagnosis :) )

Oh and if anyone's got a car I can borrow that would be great too! LOL :P

hehe... who are you? :P

The random, confused guy driving a Corolla Sportivo amongst a bunch of Pulsars that resided to your left that night. I just had a gut feeling that you were all from SAU. You guys had a nice meet up. Certainly know how to represent :(

Hope the car turns out ok for you.

Edited by Mr Bigglesworth