SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

The random, confused guy driving a Corolla Sportivo amongst a bunch of Pulsars that resided to your left that night. I just had a gut feeling that you were all from SAU. You guys had a nice meet up. Certainly know how to represent :P

Hope the car turns out ok for you.

did you end up stopping in manuka in the child care car park on friday night with the pulsars? i was in the silver R32 and my mate was in the E36 BMW

you'll have to come over and say hi next time Mr Bigglesworth!

for those of you that remember me mentioning the vid of the car floating away with the balloons, here it is:

(turns out it's actually a fake :P but it looks cool!)

for those of you that remember me mentioning the vid of the car floating away with the balloons, here it is:

(turns out it's actually a fake :P but it looks cool!)

hehe I want some of that string that tied the balloons to the car, must be strong sh!t that LOL j/k

The random, confused guy driving a Corolla Sportivo amongst a bunch of Pulsars that resided to your left that night. I just had a gut feeling that you were all from SAU. You guys had a nice meet up. Certainly know how to represent :P

Hope the car turns out ok for you.

Yeah... what Shell said, you'll have to come say hi next time. Welcome to the forum.

whats wrong with yellow cars.

i'm looking at getting this addition for my garage

there's nothing wrong with them, no one here knows what they're talking about :D

l_61da2faa8e147a811152a6baafe6bcdf.jpg

I WANT THOSE PLATES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah... what Shell said, you'll have to come say hi next time. Welcome to the forum.

Oh cheers guys :D I'm a socialite of sorts when it comes to cars so that's no issue haha. Besides being around the Toyota people, I've been a little more active with some of the Pulsar Group of late (as you could see). I just grew tired of the pissing contests I encountered in a few other clubs >.>

Most of the time I don't really care what's driven, as long as it brings car modders / enthusiasts together!

We all need to look past the badges on our cars sometimes and realise who the real enemy is...

...goddam Vespa Scooters. They are the mosquitos of the traffic world.

Just noticed the weather myself. I'm heading out with the Pulsar crew tonight.

I'm a forum noob, and don't own a skyline, but I've driven my mates R32 a few times, and well...yeahhhhh

... you know, drive safe and be well guys! *reflects on the time that the R32 stepped out........in the dry even lol*

:D

Yeah I will do a drive by in the 33 tonight even if it is raining just to see who's out !!

Ha Ha Matt a Yellow RRRROOOOOWWWWWTTTTRRREEEE

Edited by FLAMIN