SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

One of the weirdest nights ever! I was going to the friday night meet, drove the usual way up northbourne and look over the otherside of the road to see a woman being taken away from her car to the cop car handcuffed and struggling. Fair enough. I eventually get through civic and arrive at the turn off into regatta, only to be greeted by a swarm of cops breath testing etc. so I naturally get the f**k out of there. Decided it was a "no go" ( I am sure there will be much talk of this)

I head back home to gungahlin and count 8 seperate cop cars driving down and criss crossing northbourne, never seen so many out on an ordinary friday! Back in gungahlin I turn through the lights towards the petrol stations only to find myself suddenly tailgated by a brand new BMW X6. f**king big thing but the prick wouldnt get away riding. I flicked on to full boost and started getting car length after car length away and tyre smoke flying into his grill from my cheap ass tyres as i struggled to get all the power to the ground, but he wouldnt stop. He chased me almost all the way home. I would get away but he would get me when i would come behind someone else. I saw him turn off on a roundabout behind me and decided that I would chase the dopey prick to his place to scare him a bit. I followed him to his house and watched him run inside. Obviously doesnt have the same kinda balls when he is out of the car

And thats my friday night

I've seen the speed van 3 times I'm starting to think he's stalking me!!!

I was heading into Civic way about 9ish and saw the coppers had just pulled over some chick on Northbourne in a small blue hatch. Didn't see what was going on. Then at the Museum had some coppers in a van cruise past twice really slowly then disappear. Guards came up and said if we all took it easy and there were no burnouts they wouldn't get the cops to hassle us or anything.

On the way home saw another cop car in a street just off Northbourne waiting to turn in. Wonder what the hell is going on....

I've seen the speed van 3 times I'm starting to think he's stalking me!!!

I was heading into Civic way about 9ish and saw the coppers had just pulled over some chick on Northbourne in a small blue hatch. Didn't see what was going on. Then at the Museum had some coppers in a van cruise past twice really slowly then disappear. Guards came up and said if we all took it easy and there were no burnouts they wouldn't get the cops to hassle us or anything.

On the way home saw another cop car in a street just off Northbourne waiting to turn in. Wonder what the hell is going on....

yeh thats the chick I saw, she got hand cuffed and dragged away. There were cops and f*ck wits every where tonight. Insane

Yeah the cops were there when I turned up, think most of us were lucky, drove past when the rbt line was full, did a u turn and went under the bridge to regatta. We weren't bothered there.

yeh thats the chick I saw, she got hand cuffed and dragged away. There were cops and f*ck wits every where tonight. Insane

Damn I missed the action!! :P

Its funny, people were just being weird. I was driving on the speed limit but over taking everyone practically.... Was like it was supposed to be slow day or something!

Yeah I drop in every few weeks to see some of the Canberra Cruises guys. Were a fair few people out last night. Was a good bunch, no burnouts or trouble that I saw. Guards were nice said they were happy for us to stay so long as there was no trouble.

Cops drove through slowly but no trouble with them either as everyone was doing the right thing.