SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

wooo, good weather, yay,

ill bring a few more cds as well with the pictures on them, burn them as we speak

can i ask politly to have a think about any care cleaning products that you have liked in the past and new inventive ideas that you would like to see on the market, random i know, ill explain tonight,

cheers

burnsie

yeah im thinking that 10ish little later good for the night,

***for me its windows down unless its pissin down rain, i like to hear my girl prrrr, (moreso my engine need windows to listen for broken stuff, lol )

well it was a good turn out, then we moved to the museum and it was all good until SOME F****** IDIOT IN A BLACK COMMODORE DECIDED TO DO BURNOUTS... killed the night for everyone

that is the kind of shit that gives us a bad name

well was quite plesant, good weather, good company.... and a stupid commy driver, grrr people liek that im glad dont have a skyline,

funny to know im known as Mr Meguair's to some,

Edited by INVRTD

well no deal for gus. exhaust temp sensor is still playing up which means car doesn't wana drive propsly. and then when i walked out to start my car it wouldn't idle...would start if i gave the accel a kick while trying to turn over but wouldn't keep idling...wtf.

got it home...and when i was in my driveway it was idling :S

i know that sometimes the cars get tuned with less effort for the idle, afterall thats what your right foot is for. once your oil thins out a bit because of engine temp, you'll find it idles well because the engine is able to move easier,