SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

Gus-. if you've got a PFC, the idle should be more or less perfect if it was setup properly. Follow the idle section of the PFC guide? Or get someone like Trojan to do it, they'll do it for free/pittance since it requires buggerall effort. Otherwise I don't know.

If you need a remap for the stock ecu, I'd recommend cef11e. He's on the forums.

Thanks to Tarmac and Inverted for the CD's as well. thumbs down to the commodore driver too last night :)

was that you gtrkat on GDE heading north, because i saw a blue audi, looked like yours, but i was halfway down the exit for ginnindera drive

Yep that was us! I was trying to wave but didn't think you'd have been able to see ;)

Just a quick FYI heard floriade is open till 10:30pm, tonight and for the next 4 nights, so regatta point wont be the best place on friday.

we could meet at the boat ramp infront of the russel offices, turn right at the little round-about after the big kings avenue round-about on parksway/moreshead drive heading towards the airport. the car park is lit. its where gtrkats signature pic was taken.. my avatar was also taken there. ZCR and i were there last saturday night taking pics and there was not one there.. there is a resturant there but it has its own private parking... only problem is that it was really windy on the water, it was alright back in the carpark though.

a couple of the government buildings in the parliamentary triangle have let carparks

Edited by Ex!$t3nZ

You mean Grevellia Park yes?

Where Auto Italia used to be held.

i have no idea what its called... or was used to be held there..

a quick search of google maps confirms it... Grevillea Park... now i know