SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

was out in braddon last night and only saw 1 other skyline ... was a grey 32GTR which I pulled up to at the lights and asked if he knew where the rest of the skyline bunch meet up but he had no idea...

where u guys meet ?

was out in braddon last night and only saw 1 other skyline ... was a grey 32GTR which I pulled up to at the lights and asked if he knew where the rest of the skyline bunch meet up but he had no idea...

where u guys meet ?

Grevelliea park boat ramp where auto italia used to be. if you head towards the airport (away from civic) down moreshead drive turn right at the first roundabout after the kings avenue/russell roundabout

ahhhh.... i went for a spin on friday night around civic and by passed the NMA though it was 10pm and couldnt see any skylines around - no i know why.... lol...

cant make this friday but im keen next friday to meet everyone!!!!!! well at least some of you!!

ahhhh.... i went for a spin on friday night around civic and by passed the NMA though it was 10pm and couldnt see any skylines around - no i know why.... lol...

cant make this friday but im keen next friday to meet everyone!!!!!! well at least some of you!!

what don't want to meet everyone? and are you going to take your new baby to the skid pan?

what don't want to meet everyone? and are you going to take your new baby to the skid pan?

hahaha, of course - was just thinking realistically.....lol....

yeh im planning on it, prob not till the new year though!!!

guys im out to meet this friday night i just need the exact street this place is at... and ill put it in my gps and ill be there!! woo so stoked!

regoregorego!

grevelliea park off moreshead drive.. its a car park so i dont think there is a street address.

if you read my above post its really not that hard to find

Hey Rev Head88 (kyle) ,

I live in Ngunnawal I can meet you in dickson and we can cruise to the meet spot if ya want ...

that would be awesome!! what time say 9.00pm???

in woolies carpark??

wb this arvo so if i kno im meeting you there.