SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

Thats actually an interesting photo in a couple of respects.

1.) You guys are all from Saturday night fever

2.) We should ALL know the turn off to the Friday night meeting point

3.) I've looked at the photo a couple of times now and struggling to work out whether its trick photography or just good angles to get the sign so bright yet everyone else so dark..

whos out tomoz night?

i plan on heading out :) :) and for those who go out i have been in QLD and am extremely sunburnt.... so dont ask why i am so red lol

its the way the signs are made.
Yeah road signs are made to reflect a small amount of light that hits them making them easier to see.

I'll most likely come out and say hello.

shuttup you guys, it was just pro photography hahaha

me and my finally working camry will be out tonight..

hey melly, i also got burnt at the coast, but just on my feet and right arm (damn car windows).. lol.. i couldnt reach my feet to put sun block on.. im either tall or overweight.. or maybe both.. hmmm

me and my finally working camry will be out tonight..

hey melly, i also got burnt at the coast, but just on my feet and right arm (damn car windows).. lol.. i couldnt reach my feet to put sun block on.. im either tall or overweight.. or maybe both.. hmmm

haha, i am burnt all over my back, stomach, legs, arms and really badly on my face lol i am a walking beetroot!!!!! And i wasnt even sunbaking!!! Just playing in the waves... (so exciting first time ive ever done it because its the first time ive been to a beach in summer OMG)