SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

Ok so bit of late notice but for those like me who have nothing to do before the meet there wil be a bbq on a japspec garage (13/15 winchcombe ct mitchell). There will be plenty of sausages (probly some meat somewhere too lol) or if you want to bring steak or something feel free :)

From 7pm onwards :)

• 3 weeks later...

Myself, Jake and a few other guys went looking for another Friday night meet spot for winter and rainy nights. We found a possibility and planning on trying it this Friday night.

It's at one if the ANU carparks, so it is publicily accessible but a owned area. It has electricity which was turned on and we could setup our own gas heating. We went to the third level, which is not visible from ground level. The entranced marked on the map is the second level and there is a small speed bump on the ramp between levels. There are no residents around, however you can only drive in and out one way due to a mega speed bump on the lowest entrance.

The really low cars can park on the outside carpark and also can be used if gates are up on the carpark (the multilevel area is still accessible by a stair well). ANU security may ask us to move on but we will cross that bridge when it comes to it.

baldessinparkingstation02_zpse8c62de6.jp

baldessinparkingstation01_zps7e38ebe7.jp

The outside carpark

baldessinparkingstation_zpsf5c9db6b.jpg

Looks good ! People will deffo hear us given closed in cement walls + exhaust + echo. People will rev it, which means security will rush over quickly. Great place though.

Hey Richard - what are you looking for again? I forgot what you were needing after reading the other 4 threads where you asked.

Sorry man, cheers and thank you.

We can have our own little drift event in the carpark. Tokyo style !

post-108313-0-26368500-1369357894_thumb.jpgpost-108313-0-08668400-1369357903_thumb.jpg

As you can see in both images, the edit and the non edit version. There seems to be a prestige area for a drag strip. In the edit version I have defined this more easier with Rosie being the red line and a R34 Bayside blue GTR next to it. I think we all know who would win (Rosie, for those who didn't know). And at the car park StinkyPoo can host a drift event, as per seen in Tokyo drift movie.

Edited by HelgaR33