SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

So is this still on for tonight? 8:30 at futsal or earlier? later?

Yes, its still on and we're planning on meeting at 8:30pm tonight at futsal - for those who are not sure where it is, see the marques in the park thread for the map of where we met opposite Floriade.

I don't know that I've told everyone the results of the photo competition - Mark (Tuk Tuk) came second with this photo

IMG_6453.jpg

What you don't pick up in that pic is that although he looks further away, with the wide agle lens, he is only about 12" away from the subject, there was a lot of trust required on both sides.

Are we ready for the photo shoot?

Blueprint

R33Driftr

CeJay

unSteddy

micky_tee

Shell

Tourismo

RB20tR32 - you can still come if you change your mind.

Its not too late if anyone wants to join us.

A friendly word of warning to those traveling to the museum tonight, We have the Erindale Collage Formal on tonight, and to give you an indication, We (security) kicked out St Claires Formal last night for various reasons.

Lots of police were around the museum from 6pm till very late in the evening.

Several Cars were impounded or towed away.

Otherwise, If I get a chance I'll come down and say hello

J

You (security)... Thats not nice kickin people out.. haha

yea i just come on to warn you.. im doin a drop off to the formal.. and yea at museum.. drop off if from 6-630... even if you do get there later, im sure there will be a bit goin on when it finishes..

Reece is in town at the moment and says its raining

What would people like to do? Want to go to Civic under ground carpark? bottom level?

Or would people prefer to keep their cars shite and briny?

okay, it appears as if under the bridge is covered with Elton goers. The rain is causing some problems... although I like the wet ground look, so if the rain stopped it could still be good.

Mark is going to meet Tourismo/Reece at Top of Tuggers multi level carpark in about an hour to test some pics - All are welcome to swing by, although if its pouring rain, they will retreat to the next level down.