SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

More photos from the last Friday night shoot

Can people let me know what the colour is like in these pics, because although I purchased a colour calibrator for my monitor at home, I can't work out if its my home or work computer which is out of whack. One is deep in colour and sharp, the other is wishy washy.

post-28428-1197839420_thumb.jpg post-28428-1197839571_thumb.jpg post-28428-1197839614_thumb.jpg post-28428-1197839658_thumb.jpg post-28428-1197839763_thumb.jpg

Too much of some colour there, I was going to say too much red but then maybe green when you look at the back ground. Then I gave up.

So who's going out tonight? They are predicting bad weather but I'm thinking not.

I'll be out there for a little while.

Maybe, depends on what I'm up to otherwise.

I ran into someone at the gym this arvo who's keen to head out for a look, some of you may remember him... he has a white R32 GT-R (No it's not radiator boy :thumbsup:)

Those of you who have been around over 2 years may know him

Id be careful, if its a restricted permit and you get stopped by the cops they'll book you for driving un registered because you wont be able to say "Im on my way to get it fixed"... Plus its still double demerits.

Advice - Check your permit before driving.