SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

sounds like fun ill be out, gotta do my pre drive home checks oil, fuel, pressure, etc etc so ill be out after that, see if i cant manage to get lost, lol

PS. any one wanna try fix my ciggy lighter, seems to be no power, i pulled dash off, only thing i cld tell was that a accesory has been spliced into the power cables, but i have done that a shit load of times and the lighter always worked

Edited by INVRTD

cant say i looked, i did the whole well all the 12v volt shit thats pluged into it looks like its working, so i didnt bother, so i shall have a look b4 i come out i have replacements for em all so that ok, which fuse is it

seriously, 2 skylines turned up last friday and about 15 wrxs what the hell, there taking over. hope there is a better turno out this week! stuart

seriously, 2 skylines turned up last friday and about 15 wrxs what the hell, there taking over. hope there is a better turno out this week! stuart

Yep those WRX's seem to bve taking over the week before as well. The GTR put em in their place but it was like a lion with a pack of hyena's.

I'll be out this friday.