SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

Hey I might cruise past, I'm down for the weekend from sydney... Hope some of the old crew are out tonight, CJ, Frink, Mick, Pete you know who you are! :P

I haven't seen you guys in ages so if you're free come say hi :/:D

This next friday coming I may come out ... Pending if I have a rear windscreen installed by then ....

Bloody tempered glass only taking one slight knock to smash the thing to peices

• 1 month later...

I might come out and say hello ... I have now finished putting my new R33 series 2 GTS-T - RE4R01a gearbox in my R32 along with the R33 GTS-T torque converter and flexplate and is all going well ... I think the valvebody may of had a shift kit put through it as the previous owner said it had been reconditioned by autodrive in fyshwick - it seems to punch harder into gears when under full throttle than a standard auto box and the oil that came out of it was clean as a daisy .. nice and red with no contamination :ermm:

Also I have fitted a front strutbrace on my R32 and it is so much nicer to drive ... no bodyroll in the front now it's mad ...

Next on the Agenda is some Z32 300zx 4 piston calipers and I should have some nice brakes ... then will start focusing more on power mods ...

Suspention and brakes were first on my Agenda