SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

I ended up having to help some people in gunghalin near pizza hut when the fencing around the construction site came down on like 4 parked cars and we had to help lift the bloody fencing off ... damn that shit is bloody heavy

friday (or in this case thursday.. maybe) night meets are just to chat.. we dont do burnouts and race eachother. if your looking to do that sort of thing then you'd better look elsewhere.

the reason why we left the museum was that another car club that was there started doing that sort of sh!t and the cops goit called over and we got blamed..

on the other hand if you were just saying that to have a bit of fun and that everyone elses cars are slow then bring it on.. WAN JAY ZEE POWAH!!!!

friday (or in this case thursday.. maybe) night meets are just to chat.. we dont do burnouts and race eachother. if your looking to do that sort of thing then you'd better look elsewhere.

the reason why we left the museum was that another car club that was there started doing that sort of sh!t and the cops goit called over and we got blamed..

on the other hand if you were just saying that to have a bit of fun and that everyone elses cars are slow then bring it on.. WAN JAY ZEE POWAH!!!!

lol!!!!

thursday sounds good but i'll come out after work, so like 10:30pmish if anyone is out still

Yeah I'd be keen, but I am scared to take my new car out, I don't wanna have to drag all of you and you guys eat my dust.

and "Why so Serious"...lol

I just luv saying it :)

Specially to EMO's but not Elmo ;)

Edited by Sinista32

PS. Have to catch up as my Supra has stock 1JZ and I could do with some performance tips and shops to get parts and work done. TY

Yeah I'd be keen, but I am scared to take my new car out, I don't wanna have to drag all of you and you guys eat my dust.

Wonderful... bring your new car to the SDMA hillclimb on the 17th May, we'd love to eat your dust there. Or the SAU track day at Wakefield Park on 2nd of May, then we won't have to wait so long :yes:

mines dirty, but i'll still bring it out... in a dirty state lol

Lol you would want to bring it out still or i will be quite annoyed lol.

PS. Have to catch up as my Supra has stock 1JZ and I could do with some performance tips and shops to get parts and work done. TY

i supose you have the 1JZ-GTTE? mine is a GTE (ie single turbo with VVT-i). ill still chat with you though :P

if you want info on your 1J then go to www.jzx100.com, there is whole sections on the JZX90 which has the same 1J.