SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

Hey guys, im wondering where you all meet up now if its not the museum anymore? As i definetaly want to come out to one of these nights when i get my car more to my liking.

Hey guys, im wondering where you all meet up now if its not the museum anymore? As i definetaly want to come out to one of these nights when i get my car more to my liking.

we meet at grevellia park (other side of kings avenue bridge to the corillian (note arcoss the lake)) there is a boat ramp there and a resturant called the boat house. turn right at the round-about after kings aveune round-about heading towards the airport on moreshead drive...

there is usually someone there from 930 onwards. turn out depends on the weather, most people are soft and dont like the cold :)

we meet at grevellia park (other side of kings avenue bridge to the corillian (note arcoss the lake)) there is a boat ramp there and a resturant called the boat house. turn right at the round-about after kings aveune round-about heading towards the airport on moreshead drive...

there is usually someone there from 930 onwards. turn out depends on the weather, most people are soft and dont like the cold :/

I brave the cold!! lol and thats ok we hate you too lol just joking :)

Ahh cool. I'm even considering maybe coming out tonight! Although i was prefering not to bring my beast out untill it got its gtr front bar. I just got it back from being repaired. Mine was the white r33 that i posted up about 2 months back that got stolen.