SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Is Friday night on this week? Thinking of coming to meet the skyline crew here in ACT to get ideas on which skyline is best, if I can get work off that is.

Cheers

Edited by dinero

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick comment. I've recently heard that one of my friends friend brought a Skyline recently. He jumped on SAU after someone advised him it was a great community and very friendly. He then notice people meet at the Museum on Friday nights, so he decided to go there to introduce himself after someone mentioned new people should go and say hi.

He went down there 3 weeks ago and there was a bunch of other skylines. From the moment he got out of his car he receieve nothing but crap. They only people told him where to go, even though he came just to introduce himself, and then they just left him sitting there. I told him people from here no longer go there because of cop problems...and I'm hoping I was right otherwise if you remember that was you, GROW UP!

Canberra cruises normally meet there but sometimes there are random that know of that particular meeting point that cause trouble.

I doubt it would be SAU members. I've seen less than a handful of SAU members out there but most (can't say all :thumbsup: ) are pretty friendly people.

Edited by StinkyPoo

i agree. wouldn't have been any of us...

speaking of which, i haven't been out for a few months, so is anyone keen on meeting up this friday night at the boathouse for a good ol' chit chat? i'll try and drag a few the boys out for a cruise.

Helious: tell your mate to come meet us there between 9.30 and 10pm....

Thats ok, it is what i said aswell. I told them that SAU members rarely go there because of problems in the past. I'll try to pass on the message, but he still disheartened by the incident.

Thats ok, it is what i said aswell. I told them that SAU members rarely go there because of problems in the past. I'll try to pass on the message, but he still disheartened by the incident.

The only skylines I've seen at out there are Canberra cruisers, but they don't seem that bad, maybe a little young compared to SAU, certainly not as he was treated.

Still anyone can go there, thats why SAU left.

I'm not out this week but was out until about 9.40 last week, but had to leave for a warm bed :bunny: