SAU Community

Shoo Roo, Do They Work?

I didn't realise the wear on the tyre as i dont routinely climb under the rear of the car (lets face it they'res not much to do under there lol), plus with my bodykit and rideheight its hard to notice that sort of wear on the tyre if you're doing other things to the car.

In bold is the key to your wear issue. When you lower skylines the camber increases, the tyre tilts over so it's resting on the inside more. It's not caused by a dodgy alignment or hicas, it's caused by having the thing on its bump stops :(

As mentioned, they are attracted/dazzled by the light. One method you can use, but it takes balls to do on a dark country road, is if you see a roo on the road, turn your lights off for a second, when you turn them back on the roo *should* be gone. I have seen someone do this before, and the roo got out of the way as soon as the lights got turned off, but I have never tried it myself.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for what happens if you try this. Although I have seen it work before, it is no guarantee that it will work every time.

Wow, if you have a second to burn can you imagine how much speed you could wash off rather than playing with your headlights? :blush:

As mentioned, they are attracted/dazzled by the light. One method you can use, but it takes balls to do on a dark country road, is if you see a roo on the road, turn your lights off for a second, when you turn them back on the roo *should* be gone. I have seen someone do this before, and the roo got out of the way as soon as the lights got turned off, but I have never tried it myself.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for what happens if you try this. Although I have seen it work before, it is no guarantee that it will work every time.

If u own a skyline please don`t use this method , I do heaps of shooting and if a roo wont sit for u hold the spotty in front of the roo , they will sit in the dark rather than run through the light