SAU Community

How Much 4 Respray

ELI

hi, how much do you think i would be looking for a complete respray, i just want the same colour my car is now which is kh3(i think) black. just the exterior and maybe the engine bay.

any help would be great.

also if you could reccommend a place to get it done.

how long is a piece of string?

only as long as it is till you say cut.

well, same with the paint job.

only as good as you want the job to be.

some dodgy people out there who will do a job for 2k and will be done in 2days and end up lookin dodgy

OR

pay around 4k and get it back to perfection as it was orginally when the car was made.

Johns on the money...

If you pay 3k for an exteria re-spray you are gonna get paint that sticks... If you pay less than 2k you would be getting a spray over and within 2 years you will have fade and crazing...

If you go all out and spend 4k you would get a full rub back and respray...

If you were not doing inside door trims and boot then you would get a rub back and spray for less than 4k... Which would look mint...

i was quoted 3.5K for a basic rub back and respray (no interior or engine bay) lol.. sometimes its hard to figure out whats a good price for a good job

i paid neally 5 for a custome colour including inside doors and boot and its f**king shit.

nice colour but you can c wat looks liek orbital sander marks in places under the paint and its flaking off on one side skirt and the kit was fitted bak on poorly.

make sure you go to a place were you have seen their work done b4 and you like wat they do, dont go for the cheapest person cause it will reflect their quality trust me i learnt the hard way