SAU Community

Lexus Ls400 Wild Vip Celsior - New Pics!

*******NEW PICS AFTER RESPRAY SEE BELOW**********

Hi Guys,

I am begrudling selling my celsior that i have spent alot of money but mostly my time fixing up. Its one of those cases where i have to rather then i want to at all. I imported this myself early last year and have been fixing it up to the point that it is currently undergoing a total respray (in the same blue/purple pearl in the pics). I intended to do this so i could keep it, but half way inbetween getting the body totally blocked back (everypart of it) and getting money to do the respray i now need to sell it. If you have ever driven a celsior before, this one is ultimate. it drives and rides so smooth everytime i get in, i just dont want to sell it.

Its the highest C-F pack celsior with cream leather interior, totally modified front exterior to make it updated to the second gen lexus ls400's with big custom pumped arches along with a evolution wide bodykit. This car is obviously going to be immaculate once the paint has dried. It really is one of a kind with all the VIP mods i have done to it.

Pics below and all information can be seen here:

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/&a...rch_distance=25

any questions let me know.

price is around $17,999.

Edited by Celsior23

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here are some new pics of my celsior after the respray which was matched to a japanese paint colour - bright atlantic blue pearl. short story is - its immaculate and from the pics i dont even want to give it away now...but i have to as i need the money. Pics tell the story itself - in another 2weeks or so, the car is going to be glazed over so the shine will be 10times what it is now - which it already is perfect!

the price of the car is as stated in the first post with these wheels. - the wheels on the last pic - 19inch AME deeeeep dishes, i dont really want to sell, but if thats what it takes then they can go with it too...but at a inflated price - otherwise they arent very hard to find! the rear wheels have no spacers on them in the pics (they will come with the car) and are 8.5" width - so you can see how much the rears can take.

Edited by Celsior23

• 2 weeks later...