SAU Community

Gcg Hiflow 450hp Roller Brand New - Suit Rb20/25

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD

:banana: As the topic suggests, just sitting in a box collecting dust. Rebuilt by GCG last year.

$600.00 ono

the reason for price, just want it gone.

Edited by BMT

sorry for the late reply guys, will double check the specs of the turbo, and find out the exact turbine spec - roller or non. Im pretty sure it came out of an r33 gts-t and was highflowed with a bbearing unit. sorry its been just sitting in my garage for over a year now. was rebuilt for customer but he went top mount in his 33 gtst. will post up specs soon.

here are the spec on what i can see on the turbo. will post pics soon.

GARRETT MADE IN JAPAN

CARTRIDGE MODEL NUMBER : 2A0256J / 14411 - 17D031 / 471024-3

FRONT AR 60

REAR : 086T790

IT COMES WITH GASKETS & GARRETT PAPERWORK. MIGHT BE MISTAKEN, IT IS IN A HMS TURBO BOX BUT HAS GCG PAPERWORK. SORRY GUYS, BEST IF YOU ARRANGE WITH ME TO COME VIEW IT.

So many PMs, so ill get back to you all on this post:

Yes its is in new condition. Steel wheels, 90% sure its ball bearing. All new cartridges, built by GCG through HMS Motorsports. Genuine Garrett parts, comes with new gaskets and seals. Has come off a Skyline GTS-T, unsure whether 33 or 34, but it looks like a T3 flange. Will post pics tonight. The packaging states 450HP on the Garrett paperwork that is given with the new cartridges installed.

So many inquiries, i guess it will go to the first person that calls me to arrange viewing and pick up. Cash only.

Damian 0412414173. I have other skyline parts available, including NISMO & Sard injectors, E-Manage, Rice stuff - Nismo & Trust interior gear, gauges, a GTR33 & 34 & GTST fujitsubo cat back exhausts. I will do a full post of whats still lying around the place in my garage. All parts will be relative in proportion to the price of this turbo.......DAYEMM cheap, bc i just want it gone..... way under wholesale.