SAU Community

New Trust Distributor In Aust

Croydon Racing Developments have done a deal with TRUST/Greddy/GREX in Japan and have become a licenced distributor for there products in Australia. Purchase and/or installation and full warranty available.

Call Lance on 02 96484264

will they be able to compete with prices from greenline nengun etc?

Unsure of Japanese suppliers as their prices may/should attract tax through customs that they don't allow for when quoting. (only on orders $1000+)

ring them with your enquiry for details....should be cheaper than other Aust. suppliers though

Greenline and Nengun dont include things like shipping, import taxes etc in their initial prices. Once you factor those in I would say they are pretty competitive.

I just bought a fairly sizey turbo kit from Lance brand new (turbo, manifold, wastegate, dump pipe, decat pipe) and it was only a few hundred more than what I have seen people selling them second hand/used for.

From what I've heard, CRD are going hard on pricing and will actually have the stock available shortly.

They're also an SAU business trader now so give them your support.

Adrian

:(

I'm sure Advan won't be too happy, especially since they are just around the corner from CRD :. Unless they offer better prices, of course.

Guest Mashrock
I'm sure Advan won't be too happy, especially since they are just around the corner from CRD :. Unless they offer better prices, of course.

last time i got prices from advan i almost died..

Guest Mashrock
Hey Nick,

Now thats happened i can do the turbo kit even cheaper for you.

can you guys tune hks fcon pro v yet?

can you guys tune hks fcon pro v yet?

We can tune them but dont have the software at this stage,maybe shortly but due to the cost to hire the sofware most guys get a power fc.

Hey Nick,

Now thats happened i can do the turbo kit even cheaper for you.

Awesome :(

Considering there wasnt much difference in it anyway I think it would be safe to now say CRD are doing the kit brand new for cheaper than most of the second hand ones floating around.