SAU Community

What Size Injectors Are R34 Gtts?

5ky

the size i carnt quite rember ,but not that big aroung the 215-220 as a rule but does vary and the stock afm runs out at around the same ,so you need a higher resoulution one ie, z32 but you will need a pfc or some form of piggy back setup ie.safc to run the afm, what are you wanting to do with the car and what is alredy done to it, and power goal.

Edited by gtstcoupe

i was chasin a power figure of 200rwkw or juz abit more, no more then 210rwkw

i alwyas thought the r34 had like 480cc injectors,

370cc damn,....thought it was equlient to a s15 injectors as they are 480cc stock

No worries with 200ish rwkw with stock engine internals. If you want power like 250rwkw when u need to upgrade your turbo, that will be the time for you to change your injectors and get a better fuel pump.

If i'm not wrong it'll be about 140ish rwkw stock as i saw my mate's GTT with just pod and full exhaust ran a 160ish rwkw on the dyno.

Stock injectors will definitely support 200rwkw. It'll be JUST right. Yes with stock AFM as well. Any higher than that, you might consider changing.

I said this in another topic but may be of interest in here as well.

For the reference also the R34 RB25 Neo injectors are top feed high impedence 370cc.

Unsure if you remember or not but on the High Performance Imports DVD's they did a skyline dyno with different mods on an R34GTT.

This engine has higher output compared to R33 model (206kw vs 187kw)

On the Croydon Dyno Dynamics Dyno it pulled the following figures.

1. 100% Stock R34 GTT Car 148rwkw (R33 should be less then this power)

2. 3" Turbo Back Exhaust - 158rwkw (stock cat still)

3. Boost increase to 10psi - 181rwkw (remember R34 has bigger turbine housing)

4. FMIC & 13psi boost - 200rwkw

5. GCG Highflow, 14psi boost + PowerFC - 225rwkw (injectors 100% duty no more boost can be added safely)

Hope that can bring something to convo as well.

So with a GCG highflow along with my PFC and intercooler I could run around 225rwkw with standard injectors, fuel pump, and airflow meter? Do the fuel pump and afm become inadequate around the same time as the injectors?

Edited by Lithius

I said this in another topic but may be of interest in here as well.

For the reference also the R34 RB25 Neo injectors are top feed high impedence 370cc.

I've actually got that DVD with me. The whole process was seperated into 3 parts. They put in the hi-flowed turbo because it blew when they brought their black R34 to the track. Think it's called HPI-34. In the end, the car was running about 260rwkw? or something around that big power region.

Do not run your stock turbo at 14psi ( 1 bar ) for daily driving. :wave: