SAU Community

Best R32 Gtr Under 20k

FOR SALE

R32 Nismo Blue GTR Skyline

As you will read by the list of replacement parts below this car has been completely restored to as new condition. Don't buy an unknown modified GTR when you can have one that is like it just came out of the box.

Brand new turbos totally rebuilt with steel turbines from Precision Turbos ($3K in receipts)

New N1 water pump, timing belt and exhaust gaskets installed (all genuine Nissan parts)

New oil filter relocation kit with oil cooler (Not fitted at moment due to cooler weather)

Oil changed every 5,000Km

Front and rear strut brace

New ABS module and master cylinder

New Clutch master cylinder and lines

Brand new tyres (225/50/16) on original 16x9 rims

GTR N1 struts and 2" GTR lowered springs

Interior is in excellent condition with original GTR floor mats and trims,

Factory installed NISMO gauge cluster with 10K tacho and 320Km/h speedo (89,000km)

Car is Nismo blue - midnight metallic blue (rare factory order colour) and body is perfect, always garaged and kept under car cover

I also have log books since new (total history) and all original keys (1 x GTR, 1 x NISMO) including original owners manual.

Extremely reluctant sale due to change in job, car must be SOLD

NSW registration till April 2007

Car has complete engineers report and will pass any inspection.

Car is located in Sydney, Sutherland Shire

Price $19,500 is in the trading post for $20,500

Call (m) 0409 924 254 to arrange a time to view car

or email [email protected] for more information

post-25733-1153175456.jpg

post-25733-1153275782.jpg

post-25733-1153275812.jpg

post-25733-1154063282.jpg

post-25733-1154063371.jpg

post-25733-1155188964.jpg

Edited by absolute

Guest Mashrock
Do people have any opinions regarding selling via carsales.com??????

Had my old gti-r in carsales for over 2 months. got nothing at all. except idiots wanting the bonnet

1 week in trading post and car was sold.

good luck with it. loves the colour! just like mine! :P

Had my old gti-r in carsales for over 2 months. got nothing at all. except idiots wanting the bonnet

1 week in trading post and car was sold.

good luck with it. loves the colour! just like mine! :O

Thanks for the advice, "Mashrock", hopefully the trading post will do the trick, and yeah there certainly are alot of idiots out there looking for quality cars expecting to pay peanuts

regards

Thanks for the advice, "Mashrock", hopefully the trading post will do the trick, and yeah there certainly are alot of idiots out there looking for quality cars expecting to pay peanuts

regards

I hope you aren't talking about me.

EDIT:

I had plenty of cash - as shown by my current car costing substantially more than yours - and was prepared to pay what you were asking. I ended up offering less than what you were asking as that was what I was prepared to pay, I justified that with something specific about your car.

Edited by GT-R32

I hope you aren't talking about me.

EDIT:

I had plenty of cash - as shown by my current car costing substantially more than yours - and was prepared to pay what you were asking. I ended up offering less than what you were asking as that was what I was prepared to pay, I justified that with something specific about your car.

Apologies i am not talking about you and yes a fully appreciate your position. Who i am referring to are the people who ring then dont show up and those who are only interested in paying GTS-t prices.

I sincerely hope that genuine buyers are not put off by my comments, its just frustrating selling when so many enquiries are fake

regards