SAU Community

The Seat Cover Gb Order List

Jetdat

ultimate advised today that covers should be finished by the end of the month..

Hey Jetdat, thanks very much for all of your work on this, top operator!

I was just curious, is the SAU group buy all going to be available roughly at the end of the month, or are they treating them as individual orders?

I don't mind if mine is done first or last, but was wondering if they can ship them as each order is complete, as i doubt they'll put the finishing touches on 30 odd different orders on the last day. Either way, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Thanks again!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jetdat, thanks very much for all of your work on this, top operator!

I was just curious, is the SAU group buy all going to be available roughly at the end of the month, or are they treating them as individual orders?

I don't mind if mine is done first or last, but was wondering if they can ship them as each order is complete, as i doubt they'll put the finishing touches on 30 odd different orders on the last day. Either way, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Thanks again!

To my understanding they are making all the front seats first, then all the rear seats etc etc - this way it'll be done alot faster as they have almost 30 orders to make for all of us.

They will all be shipped once they are all finished being made.

Is it possible to install our self or do we need a professional to fit it all.

You can install the seats quite easy, they shouldn't be hard at all.

But, like I've said before I think the door trims etc should be done by a professional because they will use heat etc to make sure it doen't wrinkle 6-8mts down the track.

Just my opinion though, up to everyone how they want to do it.

phew - thank goodness they found my payment .... I was worried there for a minute. Just got back from 10 days skiing in New Zealand, and the sh!t had hit the fan with my payment - wtf? Ah well, at least it is sorted now. I have PM'd Jetdat the full receipt anyhow (replied to your PM before I read the whole post).

for everyone else the covers are being made, ultimate advised today that covers should be finished by the end of the month..

Awesome ... can't wait to get all my seats back in the car. You never realise how much of a pain it is at times not to be able to take passengers at all :)