SAU Community

Well there are ways around SEVS for sure. Easiest way is importing it as a personal import if you know someone who is coming from Japan to come and live in australia.

R33's aren't bad cars at all for drifting. Maybe a tad heavy but I know of a lot of people who use them and drift very well in them. Only reason people tend to stay away from them is because they are once again pretty expensive cars to buy and a bit more to fix as well.

RB26's are more expensive because of the high initial cost of the motor itself. Internals aren't too bad but when it comes to buying turbos, cost of installation and other factors they tend to be a lot more expensive. By all means a RB26 would be better for drifting because of its twin turbo setup giving it superior low down torque but your not going to make that much more power than what a RB25 would considering its price.

hmmmm yeah im strating to think more and more about keeping mine, im just a bit of a perfectionist, thats why i was looking at a hybrid. like i didnt want teh car to become the limiting factor rather than the driver if you know what i mean.

well i think ill put it up for sale but if i dont get the price i want, then i guess ill just throw a metal head gasket on it and then crank some more boost through it, mwahahahhaha

oh and thanks for your help baz, really appreciate it, hoopefully ill c u on the circuit some time soon

Edited by ardie