pod filter,

bov,

fmic,

GTR fuel pump,

injectors,

Fuell pressure reg,

dual stage boost controller,

exhaust.

But recently when i give it a bit or gass, it seems as if im hitting boost as the revs jump from 3ish to 4 or 5ish but i get no power gain then the revs drop back down to 3500 and slowly pick up again? and boost isnt spiking as it sits strong at 0.5bar without dropping. There is oil in my intercooler piping to my turbo so im leaning towards my turbo being rooted but i want to make sure its the turbo befor i spend all that cash, as i would hate to buy a new turbo only to find out that that wasnt the problem.

Has this happened to anyone else? or any ideas what it could be?

cheers guys

I dont think that having oil go into ur turbo is a good thing at all u should get that checked out also 33 pick up boost after 3000 rpm thats the way my mates one is anyway

i hope that this was some what of help

sorry if sounds stupid but how would this be a clutch problem ??

its just i am having the same problem

If the clutch is worn it'll slip under load.

You know how a clutch works yeah?

Basically as soon as the car hits boost or similar, the worn clutch won't be able to continue transferring the power from the engine. So basically it'll feel/sound like you're just free reving. ie. Engine will rev up quick but the car won't be going any faster.

clutch is slipping. time for a new heavy duty one. you'd be in the power band to kill the stock clutch so time for an upgrade. if you keep slipping it, it will fail completely and you wont be able to drive the car, so just baby it around

it was the clutch, just had a new heavy duty brass button one installled this arvo,

and its ready to kill another wrx.

I almost forgot how much i luv boost.

Thanks for the help guys

sorry if sounds stupid but how would this be a clutch problem ??

its just i am having the same problem

If the clutch is worn it'll slip under load.

You know how a clutch works yeah?

Basically as soon as the car hits boost or similar, the worn clutch won't be able to continue transferring the power from the engine. So basically it'll feel/sound like you're just free reving. ie. Engine will rev up quick but the car won't be going any faster.

what wil said. :D