SAU Community

Crazy

At the risk of being disowned by all the other Stagea owners in Australia, I don't think it's that bad, it's certinally different, and you sure wont see another one like it........ever!!!!! It does need to be a different colour though....... :wave:

At the risk of being disowned by all the other Stagea owners in Australia, I don't think it's that bad, it's certinally different, and you sure wont see another one like it........ever!!!!! It does need to be a different colour though....... :D

Yeah, like that wild blue one on another thread. The detail in integrating that body kit looks pretty good. Colour choice would make a huge difference though. Hey, anyone wanna bring that baby over here. Damn, if only I was 20 again!! :wave::):D

unique

the only thing that i dislike is the lack of rear doors and also how the sideskirts come in in the middle.

what the hell is it with people these days, they get massive wheel arches but the sideskirts bend in. I hate that. It just makes the car look stupid, with big arches. At least if the skirt was flared too it would look "fat"

Love it or hate it, some serious coin has been spent there.

Personaly, I like it, bar the skate board ramps on the rear and the tron sideskirts.

Yaay finnaly a Stagea Coupe.......... I cant begin to try to describe just how utterly and tottaly ghey with a capital H that is!

Maybe lose the wing, lose the funky bits that stick out past the rear on the sides, and cut out the rear doors and I reckon it wouldnt look too bad........

Still it certainly is different!

And that red van, man that is just beyond words.......

pretty crazy, doesnt suit the colour. Its just cos youve got to go to some really crazy lengths to make your car original over there, its hard to do something to your car that someone hasnt already done. Original, but about as tough as custard.

wierd thing is, is that car may not even be more than 7 years old or so.

can you imagine someone doing that sort of work on a VT commo wagon, or a falcon AU wagon? not a chance. goes to show they take theyre shit seriously over there.

oh and that they have a MUCH better base to start with.