SAU Community

Magnetic Panels

Ok, here's the problem. The metal and plastic panels on my car seem to be magnetic. Other cars seem to be attracted to them, leaving nasty ass paint swaps and scoring. Over the past 2 months I have had 3 of 4 corners done no matter where/how I park. This has led me to believe that my hairy crotch has generated static electricity on the drivers seat which has in turn created a magnetic field around the car. Was thinking that maybe if I slide out of the passenger seat then maybe it will reverse the polarity of the field.

Any suggestions?

I guess another way would be to move out of this crappy town (coffs harbour) to somewhere that people have respect for other cars. :D

You mentioned Coffs Harbour, if you do your research you will find that coffs is exactly opposite the burmuda triangle but instead of airplanes and such, it is intelligence that disappears plus the fact that is in NSW means theres not much of that stuff around anyway.

Try installing a flux capacitor and the dole office, they dont shit where they eat!

Hahaha roflmao. Where the hell am I going to get plutonium from? Is there any way to generate 121 gigawatts to run the flux capacitor? Maybe I can create something to convert distilled Coffs wanker juice into electricity. Hmmmm... something to ponder. Or I could even put a sign on the car advertising a job. That should repel those bastards!!

Hahaha roflmao. Where the hell am I going to get plutonium from? Is there any way to generate 121 gigawatts to run the flux capacitor? Maybe I can create something to convert distilled Coffs wanker juice into electricity. Hmmmm... something to ponder. Or I could even put a sign on the car advertising a job. That should repel those bastards!!

I have a spare lightning rod if you need to make 121 gigawats..

rofl, I am glad we are not the only people with this problem.....the Z seems to attract cars as well, we assumed it has some sort of stealth mode turned on so people don't actually know we are there.

or you could rice it up with spinners and big stupid stickers so people will always be pointing and laughing at it bringing its presence to the attention of all those without brains that were previously attracted to it

BRAINWAVE!!! I can just wrap the car in foam! Why didn't I think of that earlier?? Keep an eye out for a burgundy skyline with mums old sofa cushions strapped to it. Now thats a DIY job! Might spraypaint some skull and crossbones and maybe some fully sick flames in fully bright red on it.