SAU Community

Cruising Around Last Night

eMsta

Me and a friend were cruising around the City and chapel st and so on - amazed to see sooo many skylines about. And also amazed that we are still alive. This stupid female driver in a white toyota hatch, changed lanes on us with no headcheck, and no signals!! This was near Melbourne uni (parkville campus). She must have gotten worried as we were behind her, so she sped off - stupid stupid woman! But the night got better, when we were driving around and some chics were in this limo - 2 of them were standing through the sunroof, and one was leaning out the window. All were fine as! We were behind them for a bit, then we decided that they were too boring and hopped on the fwy!

Saw a couple of nice r34s, heaps of r33's and i think 1 or 2 r32s - damn its sooo good to own a nice machine!! :D

yeh i love seing skylines around but its freakin amazin how theres so many 33s on the road lol happy i decided to buy the 32 n put the xtra cash into mods lol

its freakin amazin how theres so many 33s on the road lol happy i decided to buy the 32 n put the xtra cash into mods lol

i no this might be a lil extreme but its the same reason i didnt settle for a 33 gtr.....i got a 34

so you got a 34gt-t over a 33gtr...lol

and its funny, as 34's get cheaper, they'll be no different to 33's being everywhere....and as all of you people say

"there are too many 33's, so i got a 32..."

you and the other 50 people that said the same thing.......see where this is going?

what ever happened to your car anyways ???

or your still unsure because insurance hasnt got back to you yet........... ?

i no this might be a lil extreme but its the same reason i didnt settle for a 33 gtr.....i got a 34

hahaha i saw them chicks in the limo i yelled out to them can i come with yous but no answer .... :D

Hahaha, if u saw a white s2 r33 behind them, that was me and my friend. One of them was smiling and looking at us when we were going beside them at fitzroy street. Then when it got to chapel, it got crazy, every guy there was trying to ask them for a lift hahaha....crazy shit :)

This stupid female driver in a white toyota hatch, changed lanes on us with no headcheck, and no signals!!

Granted that its not always a female drive, nor a white toyota, this happens to me about 4 times a day!

I LOVE MY HORN :D

Granted that its not always a female drive, nor a white toyota, this happens to me about 4 times a day!

I LOVE MY HORN :)

So it works now then! Remember when someone cut me off and it made no noise, had to resort to the finger! :D

So it works now then! Remember when someone cut me off and it made no noise, had to resort to the finger! :D

Yeah my skyline's horn is pretty much non-existant! The exhaust makes a louder sound than that! Should upgrade the horn to something like police sirens - that oughta scare the crap out of those stupid drivers.....