• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn you! :yes:

I'm going to be in Melb that weekend and the one after. :yes:

Yeah sorry mate, you miss out this time, but if I make it another date someone else will instead. If this turns out to be popular enough I may even make this something like a quaterly get together ;)

Great to see so many of you guys jumping on board, should be a great day if we get it all organised in time. Now that we've started to get a fair few people going, it'd also be good for you guys to make a few suggestions for the location.

Thinking about it a bit more a BBQ may be a bit of a pain if we go cruising after, unless we happen to find somewhere with some seriously fat BBQ's now ready to use, however I won't rule it out just yet.

A deacent sized Hotel/Pub that can house us all - depending on final numbers (this post has only been going 2 days now!) - could be an alternate option, especially as we have no idea what the weather could dish up late August. I will try to come up with some options myself, but all input would be appreciated.

For those who have said they will come, can you at some stage PM me at some stage to confirm your attendance. Also if you intend on bringing others please indicate in your post how many people you would like to bring & then give me final details when you PM me.

I know that some people will not be able to confirm until fairly close to the date but for those who can, please do so asap & they're will be a lot less headaches. :happy:

Thanks for the support so far guys & girls.

i think a 12:30 lunch @ either Freebaggin's suggested place of culanary delights or http://www.earl.com.au/ The Earl of Leicester hotel and i put down the challenge (myself excluded :P ) for those of you who like a schintzel to eat the LARGE parmy snitter you will be amazed who LARGE they are

i think a 12:30 lunch @ either Freebaggin's suggested place of culanary delights or http://www.earl.com.au/ The Earl of Leicester hotel and i put down the challenge (myself excluded :P ) for those of you who like a schintzel to eat the LARGE parmy snitter you will be amazed who LARGE they are

LOL the funny thing is Ash(oosh) and i live 1 street over from the Earl......... I've been there before BUT since we moved there we havn't even been there....LOL

last time i went there (only been there twice) i had the LArge parmy snitter and i vowed never again i felt uncomfortable the rest of the night :P but im not a big eater on a good day :D 1 of my mates finished his and started eating another mates that hadnt finished

Sorry - bit off topic

Ive been to the earl a few times and had the bulls bollocks schnity. Its so freakying huge that towards the end im resorting to power chowing it down - couldnt afford to lose a bet with mates! I understand your pain madaz - couldnt drink any beer after cause I think it formed a massive chicken barrier in my stomach. Has anyone done the 100 imported beers thing that got going and had there name up on the board? Some guys did all 100 beers in 4 or 5 days - some hardcore drinking!

last time i was there my snitter hung off the plate OFF THE PLATE the plates are like 25cm round i guesstimate my snitter to of been 30cm long and almost 15cm wide in the middle tapering of as it went to the end

mmmm half a cow