Skyliners Social - 27th August

J_Red33

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hah, nah, they didn't have anything that looked interesting, so on the way home stopped at Fasta Pasta and grabbed a double cone gelati. Mmmm.... coffee and chocolate :laugh:

Hah, nah, they didn't have anything that looked interesting, so on the way home stopped at Fasta Pasta and grabbed a double cone gelati. Mmmm.... coffee and chocolate :laugh:

i saw some chocolate that was left on some1's tea cup plate thing

i was thinking a taking it, but i didn't

Hi everyone. Thankyou to you all for coming along to what will hopefully be the the first of many regular SAU social events.

I'm sorry to hear there was another accident on this cruise, hope all is well.

I wasn't actually there myself as I actually drove down Gorge road (I think there may have to be some rules as far as designated leaders is concerned), every one else went down the Adelaide - Manuum Road.

good organising jarad thanks mate

good pics brendan good too meet you and you charming boy same to you cubes i can now put a face to a name

sorry to hear about sir32 least it wasnt as bad as the crash @ birdwood that 1 of the guys was telling us about

i was lucky and got a medium sized snitter so i was able to finish all mine and still feel comfortable :laugh:

Hi There Everyone

Firstly, all inreplacable people are safe well and not hurt

Secondly, The GTR is a bit broken but they are easy to repair unlike people

Thirdly, Id really like to say thankyou to all the wonderful people that stopped to support me and stopped to check if we were all alright That was much appreciated a special thankyou to the girl whos name i did not get who grabbed a pen and paper for us to exchange details

And also a Extra Special Thanyou to Burgo in SIR033 who made every effort to go out of his way to help in such a shitty situation, one thing that stands out to me is at the time of need you can see the people that step up to the post and and give you hand through, they are the people that will go to your funeral and shed a tear because your have impacted their life in such a way that they will miss you terribly

Finally an excellent outing eveyone had a great day Schnitzels rocked and apart from the bloody slippery road that was like ice I enjoyed my day

Going to go of and sob now while i take a wheel off and check out how bad the damage actually is :laugh:

hey had a great day. big thankx to the organiser or the cruz. was a great day an a great crowd to be around. was just a pitty that im with out a licence an my car has no rego but still was a good day riding shot gun in the black 33

heres some pics an ill give this editing thing a bash with the video footage i got an put it on cd if it works an ppl can get it off me next cruz if they want one. or i can just put it all on a cd an give it to some one that knows how to edit an also has footage of the cruz

got more photos but cbf puttin them up if ppl want there photo remove pm an ill do it right away

post-22726-1156677397.jpg

post-22726-1156677435.jpg

post-22726-1156677481.jpg

post-22726-1156677631.jpg

post-22726-1156677659.jpg

post-22726-1156677708.jpg

post-22726-1156677749.jpg

post-22726-1156677775.jpg

post-22726-1156677806.jpg

post-22726-1156677844.jpg

post-22726-1156677871.jpg

post-22726-1156677905.jpg

post-22726-1156677989.jpg

post-22726-1156678025.jpg

post-22726-1156678079.jpg

post-22726-1156678131.jpg

post-22726-1156678186.jpg

I had an awesome lunch guys - thanks Jared for your excellent organisation!

Sorry to hear about your accident Dennis - hope everything is easy-fixed - like you say, cars are easily fixed - lives aren't .... I take it since your R is practically unspinnable, the other person was at fault?

I am sorry to say that the large number of cars, and possible wet weather is the main reason I didn't come on the cruise. I am kinda glad I didn't go now, as wet roads (and weekend traffic) are no fun! Hope you get her back on the road soon mate. If you need help with anything give me a bell.

hey was a great cruise and lunch good to see everyone out with there tough cars.

I guess unlucky is the word for Dennis, Daniel and Trevor the other driver and am glad that everyone is ok and well.

I would also like to thank everyone who stopped and helped out it makes a huge differance and really shows the true spirit of good mates.

My heart goes out to ya mate and ya GTR i know it will be back soon enough for more summer cruising.

Cheers to Jared for making all the effort for organising it all < full marks mate,

I hope to see you all out on future events

Cheers Mike

Unspinnable Nightcrawler No if any thing worse fella

but na it was simply slippery roads mate she just slid from under me on a tight left had if id slowed down to walking pace i would have been fine but its a 20kph corner and i was doing 20kph slip what THA !

all i remember is seeing and car coming the other way pressed a little harder on the brakes no traction under steer and no not bald tyres either just slippery road and the guys who where behind me can vouch for that bingle

Such a shame hey Dennis! but hopefully she's fixable! :)

Thanx to SIR033 for letting me ride in the tough R!

apart from all that.. was a good turnout.. some nice, clean cars.. tis what u wanna see!

shaz :)

GTR's have abs but i think at that speed it would not make much diferance it was turning and understeer

and no worries shan anytime

Edited by trick