Skyliners Social - 27th August

J_Red33

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yer Sir was it just cosmetic?? Such a nice gtr, nice and shinny sweet rims too suit it perfectly!

Hey cheers there 8OOSTN and AMPERORMANCE AND others

yeah mostly cosmetic it was a low K hit but the whole corner took athe hit so still plenty of work to

its at crash shop ready to get the assessor out to look at it

I did go around the corner Madaz, but didn't see any other cars than Mxtcy's and Deluxe's .... sorry!

That one was Lee's. I left early due to the hang over hitting me hard. I was actually parked infront of that one, it was super stange walking around the courner and seeing two 34 4 doors sitting there looking pretty much the same.

was a good day, glad i came out for it

That one was Lee's. I left early due to the hang over hitting me hard. I was actually parked infront of that one, it was super stange walking around the courner and seeing two 34 4 doors sitting there looking pretty much the same.

was a good day, glad i came out for it

on a sidenote lee got a warning that day as we drove through williamstown lee in frnt me behind we went past a side street and a copper was sitting there he proceded to follow as and before 1:30min was up i had lights flashing behind me i pulled over and he went past me and flagged lee

we caught up with lee up the road and he got a defect warning about his titned windows being so dark he also had his zaust tested

talk about lucky

thinking about zausts how funny was sitting @ the lights on greenhill road and glen osmond rd :P any 1 happen to get that on video either proper camera or digital still camera that would of been kool

That was awesome, other drivers were looking at us almost scared like :D

my 3yrd old was cracking himself laughing !!!!

and yes, I noticed the looks too !!

:P hehehee; twasnt me occifer, I was in D