SAU Community

Skyliners Social - 27th August

J_Red33

sucks i couldnt make it, i got the pm to late as i already left cause i had to make the cruise for a cause.

ill make the next one for sure though.

look like good fun!

oh and the chick with the blue r32 with white rims, im the guy you told in the city driving next to you about this cruise! your car look nuts!

Edited by Import S13

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Stop it guys those shots of our GTRs look so tough and shinny

my fibreglass bar is no longer and might be really hard to replace DOOH!

Yep really nice shots hey Mike

yeah a bit of a tease pal and i think it might be a little hard to replace too never seen a tough 32 GTR front bar like hat b4.

someone must be able to either fix it or get another one

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...p;#entry2443519

mentioned in the Stagea section........ :P

thanks for the top arvo lads, great to meet you all and share a nice moment together, and commiserations in regards to the slight accident - it was getting slippery for sure.

Yeh top work on the organisation Jared, twas a very filling lunch, sorry i couldn't make it on the cruise peeps, had to venture down to the bay for some beers for a mates birthday.

Summers coming too, so it's looking like we will be having few more of those sorta days to come - also good to see we can have a "club" like atmosphere without actually have a "club"! look forward to the next with hopefully even more people that couldn't come to this one......... you know who you are :P

sucks i couldnt make it, i got the pm to late as i already left cause i had to make the cruise for a cause.

ill make the next one for sure though.

look like good fun!

oh and the chick with the blue r32 with white rims, im the guy you told in the city driving next to you about this cruise! your car look nuts!

Well you should have come and said hi then shouldn't you. :angry: and thanks she is quite nice. Unfortunatly i am selling her to move over seas. posting an add this week.

Well you should have come and said hi then shouldn't you. :angry: and thanks she is quite nice. Unfortunatly i am selling her to move over seas. posting an add this week.

didn't you only just buy the R32?? :D

The Front Bar was on the car when i bought it never known its make

can any one pick it out i believe its a TRUST bar who agrees ?

I really like it and need another HELP :angry:

Edited by SIR032GTR

Yesterday was absolutely awesome. It's great to be around a group of like minded people. Everyone was so easy to talk. I hardly new anyone and just walked up to a few random people and said "hi" it was that easy.

They fella who i sat next to at lunch (sorry i can't remember your name) was an absolute champ and i hope to see you again.

Also cubes your wife and little boy are beautiful.

Hope to catch up with you all again soon.