SAU Community

Rb26 Complete Engine, R33 Gts-t Box, Os Twin Plate

Selling the drivetrain out of my GTS-t. Motor was reconditioned 500k's ago with new ACL race bearings, rings, serviced head (valve seats recut, stem seals, new valve springs), JUN crank collar. Had a problem with the motor, upon taking the head off cylinder #1 has a scored bored from a bent oil control ring. Have contemplated fitting a set of oversized (86.5mm) forged pistons but not interested in it anymore. R32 GTR block, R32 GTR crank with JUN collar, stock everything else, low kilometer R33 GTR turbos in perfect conditon. Was pretty much a good stock motor. Has RWD sump on it at the moment but have a spare 4WD sump that can fit to it.

$4,000 for the complete motor. Head is still off so can see the scored bore.

R33 GTS-t gearbox that was in the car, in perfect condition. $1400 or $1500 with new short shifter fitted.

OS Giken twin plate clutch, sprung center $700.

Located in Sydney, can deliver in metro area.

would you swap the complete head/loom/ecu for a complete rb25det/loom/ecu?

Thanks for the kind offer but I think I'll pass. The JUN collar is already on the crank, there's no chance of it coming off.

Have several interested parties checking out parts this weekend, will update thread. At the moment though it looks like only the short block - crank, block - is left.

Thanks for the kind offer but I think I'll pass. The JUN collar is already on the crank, there's no chance of it coming off.

Have several interested parties checking out parts this weekend, will update thread. At the moment though it looks like only the short block - crank, block - is left.

I only want the head, so the coller would stay on the crank, in the block, or am i missing somthing?

• 4 weeks later...