SAU Community

1991 Nissan Silvia Turbo - 12.48 @ 109.7mph

1991 Nissan Silvia Turbo

Bought in 2000, car is meticulously maintained and totally modified here in Melbourne, all kilometers are GENUINE.

A perfectionist owner, this car is always treated to the best of parts and service and always run on the best fuel. Serviced every 3-5000ks.

Modifications include:

Engine/Drivetrain-

-sr20det engine conversion, engine has 100k, car has 170k, car was originally imported on 110k.

-t28 ball bearing turbo

-custom metal air intake pipe

-front mount intercooler with custom piping

-blitz air filter w/ cold air intake setup

-extreme heavy duty 5 puk button clutch, machined fly wheel

-screamer pipe off turbo

-full 3 inch exhaust with gtr cat converter

-4.3' diff gear ratio

-blitz dual stage electronic boost controller

-refurbished alternator

-new radiator

-bosch 904 external fuel pump

Interior-

-Type X door trim and dash insert

-detailed interior highlight

-apexi turbo timer

-jvc mp3 head unit

-pioneer door speakers

-autometer boost and volts gauges in custom a pillar

-chrome pedals

-momo steering wheel with original momo boss kit

-keyless entry, 6point alarm with dual remotes.

Exterior/Ride-

-respray in factory colours, champegne silver over grey

-j's rare square heaadlights,

-17inch rims powder coated white, new rubber

-lowered springs

-koni adjustable dampening shockers

-front and rear strut braces

Personal comments:

Owner is extremely fussy and the car has only seen the best. Driven almost daily, you will not find a cleaner, neater, quicker example of an s13, always tidy, reliable and good on fuel!

Car has run 12.48 at 109.7mph (slicks), currently making 180rwkw.

All of receipts for work, labour and parts that have gone into the car are available, as well as many many extra/stock parts.

A fantastic car to drive, i would love to see it go to someone who respects it as much as I have.

Please call 0400 20 50 25 or email [email protected] for further information. Price IS negotiable. Will remove parts to lower price.

Will sell for 13,350 as it sits, proven 12 second car with all the trimmings above.

Or will sell for 12,800 without the 17s, deck and steeringwheel.

Remember, negotiation is welcome, and also am considering swaps+ cash adjustments, but not down the path of performance again, would prefer a 4 door, 4 cyl if possible, open to is200s, accord euros, mazda 3s, pug206gti, corolla sportivo, etc, will consider anything so all invitations welcome.

Thanks for reading!

1229833.jpg

1229834.jpg

1229835.jpg

100_1798.jpg

Edited by xdrift

damn i left that out didnt i!!

yeah bud, sr20det.

sorry i should mention car has 170,000kays, it was imported with 110,000.

the car has had the sr20det engine conversion, and turbo engine has 100,000 kilometres give or take 100.

also retaining all paperwork for the car, importing papers, parts receipts, work receipts, speeding fines, past rego stickers etc.

im pretty well kept.

thanks for the compliment too!

Edited by xdrift

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• So I've been working on the car a fair bit, doing a lot of little things. Preparing some projects for this winter, as I'm taking 13 weeks off very soon for parental leave. Have my second kid on the way and he's due any week now. I'll need something to do while he's sleeping. I also usually take the car off the road in about a month and a half, until sometime around the end of March.  Still making slight adjustments to my tune, as the cold weather settles in. I've also had to start dropping boost and tire pressure as the weather gets cooler. It's getting very swirly at highway speeds. I drop to 20psi at 20C and 18psi spring pressure at 10C IAT's. I'm currently on 255 Falcon RT660's, but may look into running 275's next summer. They will fit, but barely. Might have to raise the rear a tad.  I'll start redoing my exhaust Monday, as I have the week off. I currently have an oval center muffler and cannon rear muffler. I've been told more then once from people behind me that my rear bumper is going to catch on fire one day. Seems I blow 5-10 second flames after doing a pull. No clue if that's the WMI, as I've never been able to do that before with other cars. I wanted to angle my tip down a tad so flames are pointed down and away from bumper. I also wanted to take the opportunity to reconfigure my exhaust line. I'm going to move my oval muffler to the rear with a pie cut angled tip and put in a new smaller round muffler in the center. I've rocked cannon mufflers on this car for the last few years and want to transition back the oval muffler look. I've also been looking for a stainless project to try out the new solar flux I bought. I'll post pictures on Monday, should be able to wrap that up in a day.  I'm also picking up another rear subframe this week. I wanted a second so that I could modify one with a gk tech anti squat reduction kit during the winter, and still be able to keep the car a roller so I can back it out of the garage if needed. I will also be caging it this winter. More on that later. Lastly, Speedtek still hasn't given me diddly squat. Every week for the last 4 weeks, they have been saying next week. They told me Friday to expect a shipping label that day to ship my two bad sets of ring and pinions back and nothing. There's definitely been more contact since I started destroying their company any chance I get on Facebook, but it's still just words without action.   
    • Have you done a pressure test on your intake/piping? Cleaned your IACV and Cold start valve?
    • Bit of a dump of ones I saw on my trip. I also have a heap from daikoko but that’s technically not  on the street 
    • i was thinking that the 2 wires that go to the sub from factory has some sort of preamp like you mentioned and also a lo Pass filter to get just bass. now that will only use 1 channel and that really should be all i need for a sub? if i was trying to put a set of speakers in the back i can understand cutting into the left and right speaker wires. i will try how im talking about doing it and if that is crap i will do it the way of all wires. thanks for the input guys.  
    • Challenging mig welding thin Aluminium pipe and trying to fit it in, having to bend and twist, but got there in the end. Fits really well and can easily get a socket wrench in there now to put it on/off. I'm in the middle of another project, so haven't installed the suction pipe yet. I'll post some pictures and results when i do.