SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

Here is the fast for chassis: DR30 034944

post-16070-1225965214_thumb.jpg

I couldnt get chassis: DR30 021333 to work for some reason.

Do you have the model code for this one??

thanks mate. So build date is 09/1983?

na not for the 2nd one. bit of a weird car, had a l24e in it with mr30 plates. all the mounts etc look factory 2. cnt see any signs of cut and weld job around the chassis number either. off 2 sims metal soon anyway lol...

Edited by OUTATIME

Heya, could I please have mine done, am trying to work out what diff is in it exacalty because noone seems to know, it has it's own stand alone ecu for the diff and has 2 oil pumps under the drivers side rear, and there is a 3rd one which appears to be attached to the diff, also has a oil top up which is located in the boot. The only thing we can read on the diff is G3HJ08, the rest of it is unreadable.

- ECR33008466

- GGKBRVFR33

Anyways thanks ;)

you almost certainly have the active rear diff, there are pumps that push torque to the side with more grip based on the wheel speeds instead of just a mechanical setup. It was on all 33 Vspec GTRs, and a very few GTSts have the option as well.

they are a good diff as long as everything is working OK, but they can be hard to troubleshoot and repair because very few people know about them, and there are few spares around

Unfortunately I can't get your vin# in my copy of fast to confirm.

Best way to check, you should have an ALSD light on your dash that you would see when you first start the car

Yeah we have the ALSD light and a slip light as well on the dash. Atm we are having issues with it staying on alot of the time. But if we get it out our drive way then turn it off and then basicly move the car as soon as we start it won't stay on. Problem is the ALSD light often comes on when any sensor in the car plays up.

Thank you for your reply, it has helped a little in trying to explain what diff we have to nissan if it is in fact the diff sensor that is running a muck lol.

could someone look into a 6u900bcnr33022973 please as supposed to be limited edition. Thanks!

Appears to be a legit limited edition r33 gtr vspec. The paint code is BT2 - Champion Blue (exclusive to R33 GTR LM)

here you go mate

post-16070-1226394926_thumb.jpg

Edited by babyskyline

Guys I am wondering if someone who can read Japanese can help me out here. I need to get a new door actuator for our Skyline I have fasted the VIN and worked out the part, I have even taken the part out of the car onyl to find that there are not part #'s on it. so looking at the FAST software it give me two parts #'s for the same part. Only thing that differs is the desciption and the dates, but my vehicle was made durint hte over lap of the dates so can someone tell me what is the different between the two parts and what is the correct part for the actuator ie the electronic part in the door.

thanks for any help apologies if this is in the wrong section

post-15862-1226489010_thumb.jpg

post-15862-1226489044_thumb.jpg

post-15862-1226489122_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigafoot

Guys I am wondering if someone who can read Japanese can help me out here. I need to get a new door actuator for our Skyline I have fasted the VIN and worked out the part, I have even taken the part out of the car onyl to find that there are not part #'s on it. so looking at the FAST software it give me two parts #'s for the same part. Only thing that differs is the desciption and the dates, but my vehicle was made durint hte over lap of the dates so can someone tell me what is the different between the two parts and what is the correct part for the actuator ie the electronic part in the door.

thanks for any help apologies if this is in the wrong section

OK, 80552-AA300 is for cars with remote control entry. Other is not.

hope this helps.