SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

(For some reason I can't edit, this has happened to me before =/)

I downloaded Nissan FAST and installed it all just find just to find out the Nissan FAST setup file is 16-bit, and of course 16-bit got axed in Windows 7 x64. :)

So when I try to run it asks for a CD, does anyone know a way around this?

(For some reason I can't edit, this has happened to me before =/)

I downloaded Nissan FAST and installed it all just find just to find out the Nissan FAST setup file is 16-bit, and of course 16-bit got axed in Windows 7 x64. :)

So when I try to run it asks for a CD, does anyone know a way around this?

umm kind of, I got caught by the same thing....thought win64 would be good to try without realising how much doesn't run on it (like flash for instance). anyway, it comes with MS Virtual PC so I installed Win32 on a virtual machine and use that.

Others might know a better way to do it?

hey guys, ive got FAST on a cd, if any one wants it let me know and ill be happy to send it out. for some reason i cant get it to work...

can some one FAST this vin for me please - er33012099

thanks in advance

hey guys, ive got FAST on a cd, if any one wants it let me know and ill be happy to send it out. for some reason i cant get it to work...

can some one FAST this vin for me please - er33012099

thanks in advance

I installed XP on VMware and got it working. :P

Here we are mate. :)

post-49380-1246771806_thumb.jpg

thanks champ, any info on the transmission???

I would really love to help you right now but not really that good at deciphering the model number yet.

GGKARENR33EDA-----

Essentially should tell you everything.

Hold on a sec I found a way to prove its transmission, it's an Automatic Transmission.

You can tell from the AT and to confirm that I checked the parts and you can see there it's an Automatic Transmission.

I just confirmed with my car (R33 GTS-T) that if it is Manual MT.F5 appears there.

Probably all been explained earlier, but for those who tl;dr.

So your car is an Automatic NA R33 Coupe 2WD in Gun Metal Grey. Not a bad cruise.

post-49380-1246784098_thumb.png

Edited by Alinys

I would really love to help you right now but not really that good at deciphering the model number yet.

GGKARENR33EDA-----

Essentially should tell you everything.

Hold on a sec I found a way to prove its transmission, it's an Automatic Transmission.

You can tell from the AT and to confirm that I checked the parts and you can see there it's an Automatic Transmission.

I just confirmed with my car (R33 GTS-T) that if it is Manual MT.F5 appears there.

Probably all been explained earlier, but for those who tl;dr.

So your car is an Automatic NA R33 Coupe 2WD in Gun Metal Grey. Not a bad cruise.

thanks for that... im stumped though as its got three pedals and a manual gear shifter... it must have been converted to manual down the track

here is yours mate

post-16070-1246532387_thumb.jpg

i have another quick question, how can i tell if this gtr i am looking at is a v spec or not? can u find this out on the fast software at all?

i say this because in 2 different adverts, one say its a v spec and the other says its just a gtr? is there an easy way to tell which is which by either numbers on the car or something physical i can look at on the car.

i have another quick question, how can i tell if this gtr i am looking at is a v spec or not? can u find this out on the fast software at all?

i say this because in 2 different adverts, one say its a v spec and the other says its just a gtr? is there an easy way to tell which is which by either numbers on the car or something physical i can look at on the car.

ok, i did a bit more of a search, and came up with this.

on the fast screen shot, where the model number is, if u look at the 6th character along it says Q.

Q = non Vspec

W= V spec

is this correct? if so the one im looking at isnt a v spec.

Does anyone know where/how I can get my hands on this part:

Part #: 74351-71L00

Desc'n: Bracket- Front Seat Mounting Outer LH

Nissan said they can't get it anymore??

Thanks in advance :P

Michael

Hi people,

Im looking at going to Melb this sat to buy the following. Can someone do a VIN check and let me know what comes up.

1996 R33 GTR V-Spec

Model no: ggjprqfr33

VIN: BCNR33002497

Engine No: RB26050285a

Colour code ano K

Thanks

Hi,

Me again, maybe I need to get my arse on installing the software (what file do I need to use for Skylines both chassis no and parts)!

I'd like to find out anything special about this chassis no.

BNR32001945 - Supposedly '89 In black.

Cheers

Grant

As a thread "VIN's you want fasted" was pretty successful so I think we should restart it with some guidelines on what you can do to make it work:

1) Your VIN number is the Vehicle Identification Number from the Japanese factory. It contains your model number followed by the build number of you vehicle.

Examples:

- BNR32001000

- ECR33003928

- BNR34000897

When the car comes to australia the VIN number is prefixed with 6U9000 and you're Australian VIN number becomes 6U9000BNR32001000 (for example).

When posting VIN's all we need is the part of the VIN number after 6U9000.

2) The VIN number is found on the factory blue compliance plate.

3) The FAST program is no longer available for download anywhere as far as I know, is around 2.2gb so I can't just send it to you on MSN (sorry).

4) I do not work for Nissan (sorry again).

Hopefully someone can merge the threads or something....

6u9000bnr32303621 32 GTR DUDE