SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

VIN: 6M91MPORT12TG0024

Please and thank you

hey mate, not sure how to input that vin... please look for a number that starts with something along the lines of

bnr32

bnr33

bnr34

hcr32

ecr33

etc... usually followed by a nymber... for example ecr33 003544

Hi all, noob here that has a GTR with the vin bnr32001455. I have downloaded the software but when I try to install it my computer crashes, maybe coz I have windows 7 beta installed.

Anyway if someone could run the vin for me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Ruffels, do you know if FAST can tell if it is a "Mines" optioned car or were these all done after they left the factory?

My car has a Mines boost gauge in the centre dash and a mines ecu and I will have a better look to see what else has the mines label.

Thanks again, Tony

Hello everybody I`m from Germany and nobody can help me in Europe ,GB, USA

This is the VIN of my car BNR34400109

Its a November 2000 build R34 in Bayside blue what I`m not abel to find out is the original engine Number belonging to the car..

Can anybody help me......?

Thanks!

Gotta do this one ^^

Its from the fast and the furious (Paul Walkers old car). No Joke!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/As...ce-t290760.html

Yeah you got it I also bought two other cars from the Movie a red R 34 and a red R35 (left Hand drive) I`m going to sell one of them if anybody is interested just let me know :whistling:

post-67182-1254791578_thumb.jpg

post-67182-1254791627_thumb.jpg

post-67182-1254791657_thumb.jpg

post-67182-1254791678_thumb.jpg

post-67182-1254791728_thumb.jpg

post-67182-1254791756_thumb.jpg

post-67182-1254791889_thumb.jpg

post-67182-1254791979_thumb.jpg

post-67182-1254792039_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tax66666

LotusGTR - BNR32 220675

Model: KBNR32RXFSAA

Series: R32

Produced: 08/92

Ext Colour: AH3

Int Colour: G

RB26DETT

HI.4WD

GTR

MT.F5

Tax66666 - BNR34 400109

Model: GGJPRVYR34ZDAAGXBD

Series: R34

Produced: 11/00

Ext Colour: TV2

RB26DETT

HI.4WD

GTR

MT.F6

LotusGTR - BNR32 220675

RB26DETT

HI.4WD

GTR

MT.F5

Tax66666 - BNR34 400109

RB26DETT

HI.4WD

GTR

MT.F6

:/

Thanks a lott, but I can`t find a engine Number ??

Is it possible you find out??? :)

Sorry for the hussel but that is what I need.

Thanks Mr Ruffels. I'm buying this one today so your efforts are not in vain.

LotusGTR - BNR32 220675

RB26DETT

HI.4WD

GTR

MT.F5

Tax66666 - BNR34 400109

RB26DETT

HI.4WD

GTR

MT.F6

LotusGTR - BNR32 220675

RB26DETT

HI.4WD

GTR

MT.F5

Tax66666 - BNR34 400109

RB26DETT

HI.4WD

GTR

MT.F6

10 :P

This is funny I can`t reply to someone before I got 10 Posts????

Why that......

But O.k

It is so spammers cannot just come on here with brand new user IDs and spam the crap out of everyone like they were doing a little while back .... it is the same reason we implemented flood control to limit the amount of PM's you can send in a specified period too.

It is so spammers cannot just come on here with brand new user IDs and spam the crap out of everyone like they were doing a little while back .... it is the same reason we implemented flood control to limit the amount of PMS you can send in a specified period too.

Thank you for the info. I hope you would not mind that I found a solution for that Problem :P

no problem guys, unfortunatly engine numbers are not on the listing... it might be possible to dig it up somewhere... but i am unsure how.

That would be fantastic :)

I got a big Nissan Dealer here but he was not abel to track down the engine Number.

I only need it to find out if it`s a "matching Numbers" car. The yanks are not so good in doing paperworks and everybody just "forgot" two write down the engine Number when they bought the car in Japan. After they build so many cars for the movie and all of them where diss-and than reassambeld I just want to know if the Engine is the original one.

Thanks a lot upfront