SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

R33 GTS/S

Non Turbo RB25

Manual

Couldn't get a colour code i think its because its a non turbo... same as the guy a couple of posts above the vin no. won't recognise had to use model number.

Thankyou, You've put my mind at rest about it being a auto converted to manual, glad it's factory manual at least haha.

March 1997

R33 GTST Type M

Manual

Color field is empty as i believe there is something wrong with your vin.

Cheers lanky, finally got their in the end :D

wierd tho, the guy i bought it off was 100% sure it was a 1996.. its even rego'd as a 1996.

ahwell..

(also the car is white, but i have a suspicion its been resprayed from black)

thanks again lanky + the othes who helped

not quite a VIN request guys, but i'm in need of FAST so thought i'd post it here.

i have what i believe to be an r32 gts-t wastegate actuator.

it has "ASN 79 - 24 *something* 525" on it.

can anyone confirm if this is the correct part number? or what the number for an r32 gts-t actuator is?

thanks a lot :wub:

Ric

not quite a VIN request guys, but i'm in need of FAST so thought i'd post it here.

i have what i believe to be an r32 gts-t wastegate actuator.

it has "ASN 79 - 24 *something* 525" on it.

can anyone confirm if this is the correct part number? or what the number for an r32 gts-t actuator is?

thanks a lot :D

Ric

nissan part no.z are usually something like 14483-04U05, I think the 32s had at least 3 different actuators (can't read Jap,sorry)

if you are after the program 4 yourself I'd suggest you google :- 70F6451B09CD69E8758A32264323C8E85CD74910

hope this helps some

Edited by BundyBear

Sigh...... here's a wobbly for ya's to try ..... i just installed FAST , and it correctly pulls up all the info on the VIN's i randomly selected from this thread to try, however, ofcourse, it says mine cannot be found.

ECR33 012643

Its a S1 r33 4dr auto.

Oh and just for a total smack in the face .......... 012642 and 012644 WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!! AARRRGgggggg

Gary

gallery_20639_3608_39565.jpg

Edited by Fastrotor

I only get yours to work when entering the model number then vin no. but its a general info like ones mentioned above no colour code info.

Just to double check it gave me right info October 1993 built?

I always though it was 9/93 so Oct sounds correct. How do you mean entering model THEN Vin no ? Im new to Fast sorry.

I have to enter ECR33 , then tab to next box and enter the number XXXXXX to get it to work, do you mean this or something else ?

Gary

This is the only date i have on the car, the importers plate.

post-a263883-R33-import-plate.JPG

post-20639-1262609393_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fastrotor

6U900BCNR33003083

cheers, thanks

:)

R33 02/95

Color # kn6 (Plumb)

Interior :k = Grey

Model :2k

GTR

RB26DETT

5sp Manual

HikeAss

4WD

Model No.GGJPRQFR33ZDA-J---

EDIT:: FYI the 6U900 just means its an import. its not part of the VIN as far as Nissan is concerned, just the RTA, cops n the like

:: ghostflameR33

I could be wrong here ubt I don't thing FAST includes any Engine No data as it's primarily 4 Spare parts

google is GOD

Cheers all

Edited by BundyBear

R33 02/95

Color # kn6 (Plumb)

Interior :k = Grey

Model :2k

GTR

RB26DETT

5sp Manual

HikeAss

4WD

Model No.GGJPRQFR33ZDA-J---

EDIT:: FYI the 6U900 just means its an import. its not part of the VIN as far as Nissan is concerned, just the RTA, cops n the like

Cheers all

thanks mate, but are you sure on the colour? Mine is Midnight Purple....

????

thanks mate, but are you sure on the colour? Mine is Midnight Purple....

????

yea preety sure, mine is the same color KH2 ( looks gunmetal grey with red and blue 'perl'), the color code is actually on the compliance plate(firewall one, not import plate)), just above the engine type, RB26DETT . See port #1713, his paint code is KH2. This will confirm FAST info, and if the cars has changed color. KH2 is also refered to as gunmetal grey sometimes

PS midnight purple is a rare colour, price me thinks, codes are

LP2 (R33)Midnight Purple (no Chromalusion, has 2 pearl tinters Violet & Red)

LV4 (R34)Midnight Purple II (Chromalusion Tinter KK760 Absolute Purplene & Vilot Pearl)

LXO (R34)Midnight Purple III (Chromalusion Tinter KK700 True Blazberry Prizm & 2 pearls red & Violet)

see Here for ALL the Paint codes