SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

Ah that's weird...definately what's stamped on my car. Hmm...thanks anyway mate :)

Can someone else try ECR32 015378? Sometimes this happens and it can work for other people :P

Ah that's weird...definately what's stamped on my car. Hmm...thanks anyway mate :)

Grab a quick snapshot of your car's blue underhood plate if poss... will try to decipher what's up..

I tried running the ECR32 015378 but it wouldn't return the info

Unfortunately for some unknown reason, my car doesn't have the original blue VIN plate. Instead, it has the Aus compliance plate in the place where the blue one would be. The only thing that would link my car back to Japan would be the id above and that came up as inconclusive in the FAST program :)

Could someone with experience run these two for me?

I tried myself but could only get the R30 to come up with the model code.

The second one is HR30

Thanks

post-67860-1274102945_thumb.jpg

post-67860-1274102902_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately for some unknown reason, my car doesn't have the original blue VIN plate. Instead, it has the Aus compliance plate in the place where the blue one would be. The only thing that would link my car back to Japan would be the id above and that came up as inconclusive in the FAST program :D

the vin should still be stamped intothe firewall above the motor, not on a plate

post-67860-1274102945_thumb.jpg

This one is Australian and not Japanese... FAST doesn't like any of it... sorry

post-67860-1274102902_thumb.jpg

This one wouldn't come up when I used the Chassis number so I put in the model and got this:

post-39244-1274150532_thumb.png

Unfortunately for some unknown reason, my car doesn't have the original blue VIN plate. Instead, it has the Aus compliance plate in the place where the blue one would be. The only thing that would link my car back to Japan would be the id above and that came up as inconclusive in the FAST program :ninja:

As what Duncan said, you should still have the number...

Either case perhaps the Aussie compliance plate they might have mistyped the original vin...

This one is Australian and not Japanese... FAST doesn't like any of it... sorry

So FAST doesn't like Australian built R31's or is there another number I can get off the car?

So FAST doesn't like Australian built R31's or is there another number I can get off the car?

Well if you can find a number on the car in the format:

HCR32 - 0023521

modelcode - serialnumber

But it's probably not in the FAST system... anyone else know about these Aussie versions?

This is what's stamped on the firewall, above the motor. I thought that this was the original VIN number? Unless I'm an idiot and should be looking for something else haha! Apologies for the poor photo...took a few attempts to get a good shot

post-7803-1274172265_thumb.jpg

post-39244-1274150532_thumb.png

A couple of things to clarify

What's the S mean?, i did some research and i think it means sedan = 4 door is that right?

Also is it a L20E or L20ET? cause L20T doesn't exist.

Or if anyone could help me find spec details of a R30 GTX would be helpful.

Thanks

This is what's stamped on the firewall, above the motor. I thought that this was the original VIN number? Unless I'm an idiot and should be looking for something else haha! Apologies for the poor photo...took a few attempts to get a good shot

the number format looks correct, but this is what FAST (at least my copy) says:

post-39244-1274246354_thumb.png

A couple of things to clarify

What's the S mean?, i did some research and i think it means sedan = 4 door is that right?

Also is it a L20E or L20ET? cause L20T doesn't exist.

Or if anyone could help me find spec details of a R30 GTX would be helpful.

Thanks

not sure looking through the FAST OPTION CODE LIST now but don't know the year/month for the car so hard to tell which sheet...

What year/Month is it?

Also most of the options are in Japanese text so probably won't be much help...