SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

the number format looks correct, but this is what FAST (at least my copy) says:

post-39244-1274246354_thumb.png

Now that's strange...I wonder what's the story behind this? :devil: Anyway, thanks for the help Gaspard!

Now that's strange...I wonder what's the story behind this? :devil: Anyway, thanks for the help Gaspard!

Can you find a Model Code off your car?

as that can be entered first then the rest of the VIN can be added.

Cause that's how it worked to find out all the details for my R30.

Socrates.

hey guys, was hoping someone could do a few screenshots showing the balance pipe between the turbos on a GTR. ie: the recircualtion pipe that goes between the inlet elbows.

please use VIN 6U900BCNR33003083 or any generic R33 GTR VIN.

cheers, Nige.

post-67860-1274265259_thumb.png

I put model code in first then the rest of the VIN

July 1983

Can the japanese be copied into google translate?

not directly but I'd been matching it by hand yesterday...

(i got my FAST to display actual Japanese Characters)

post-39244-1274327772_thumb.png

The first one is Body type, which when using google translate on the jap returns "Boday" (so I assume the guest translator is a bad speller, or English FAST has someone in Japanese "sounding out" the words)

The second one literally tranlates to "Engine" so that's the engine code... I assume L20T is Turbo version

Grade (option trim level)

and Transmission... FA = Floor action auto...

I will now post what little translation I did on the option code lists:

post-39244-1274327360_thumb.png

post-39244-1274327373_thumb.png

It is very slow tedious work doing this, if someone had a Japanese friend it would go much quicker...

I'm literally using Character Map, autohotkey's window spy, and my naked eye to match the shape of the ideogram, then copy into google translate...

translation I did last night:

ボデイ -- Boday (aka Body type)

エンジン -- Engine

グレード -- Grade

ミッション -- Transmission

ステージア -- Stagea

Edited by Gaspard

hey guys, was hoping someone could do a few screenshots showing the balance pipe between the turbos on a GTR. ie: the recircualtion pipe that goes between the inlet elbows.

cheers, Nige.

On to it...

I just tried but my FAST now has runtime error 13 when viewing diagrams... so maybe my attempted semi japanese mode is screwing it up... will try again after changing a few things and report back..

EDIT: Fixed my runtime error

Here are the diagrams:

1. Exhaust section:

post-39244-1274328644_thumb.png

2. Turbo section

post-39244-1274328732_thumb.png

(The turbo has 2 other diagrams for cooling, and oil lines, figured you didn't want them.)

3. Part numbers

post-39244-1274328904_thumb.png

(After selecting the 2 dump pipes and the exhaust header, and click "Part No. Search")

EDIT 2: Actually reading your post would help eh!

LOL after re-reading your post I noticed you said "inlet elbows"

So you're after the INLET sections... DOH!

One moment please...

EDIT 3: ok so I looked through the inlet diagrams:

post-39244-1274330059_thumb.png

post-39244-1274330069_thumb.png

Hopefully one of these helps?

Edited by Gaspard

built 01/05

r34 2.5gtt

colour: TV2

i will upload screen shot soon for you

Can someone help with uploading

i cant seem to do it right.

Thanx

One more favour please?

I'm after screen shots showing the intake tract on a 33GTR.

I need diagrams of the squishy intake pipe, airbox, AFMs, etc. whatever you can find.

cheers, Nige.

One more favour please?

I'm after screen shots showing the intake tract on a 33GTR.

I need diagrams of the squishy intake pipe, airbox, AFMs, etc. whatever you can find.

cheers, Nige.

anyone please?

anyone please?

PM'ed.

Can I please get this vin checked

bnr34-401570

thankyou

bnr34-401570

post-63532-1275576857_thumb.jpg

Could i have ecr33017606 and ecr33017083 FASTED please.

Thanks

ecr33017606

post-63532-1275576952_thumb.jpg

ecr33017083

post-63532-1275577049_thumb.jpg