BNR34401736

Cheers

post-63532-1277829782_thumb.jpg

Hi guys,

can someone look up this vin please

BNR34404331

thanks

Jas

Hmm my FAST can't find that, are you sure its right?

Could someone please check this one for me: ER34041007

post-63532-1277829816_thumb.jpg

if you know anything about skylines (or cars in general) then you really shouldnt need translation. the 2k means 2 door, the rest is self explanatory. the fast readout wont tell you anything you didnt already know about the car if your familiar with the car itself, its only really useful to find out its exact model and spec options etc

Edited by jonboy

if you know anything about skylines (or cars in general) then you really shouldnt need translation. the 2k means 2 door, the rest is self explanatory. the fast readout wont tell you anything you didnt already know about the car if your familiar with the car itself, its only really useful to find out its exact model and spec options etc

Thanks, the only letter in the model number that doesn't make sense for me is the "N" before the"AA".

KBNR32RXFSNAA

I can decode all the rest and that seems logical except this one, which I think refers to Options that the car left factory with? That's what I was hoping to get translated, if possible.

According to this R32 Chassis VIN Decoder http://www.users.on.net/~goofyhsk/info/chassis_plate.html

Does NOT have a "7" 7= GTR or a "8" 8=GTR Vspec II, but is absent?? absent = V spec I. (before the "AA"). It its place it has a letter not a number - "N" may refer to options (but really for GTS's)??

So a little confused. It does have an "X" instead of a "B" before "FS", that tells me that it left factory with standard 16in GTR wheels and not Vspec 17in BBS wheels.

KBNR32RXFSNAA

It is a 9/92 build.

yea sometimes you get a vin that no one seems to be able to make sense out of. im guessing nissan may have made subtle changes to the options and stuff over the years of production and no one decoding method will cater for every model produced, it would be handy to know someone who works for nissan that could obtain this sort of information as they tend to keep this sort of stuff pretty close to their chest. i havent been using fast for very long but im wondering if theres a function that tells you which options the car had as that would explain a lot. one thing i find extremely frustrating, i put the vin of my own skyline into fast and it tries to tell me my vin is invalid/does not exist. bollocks!

Does anyone have a more recent link of where i can download FAST that also has instructions on how to install it , i think the program would be very useful as my local nissan dealer has no clue at what there doing