SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

post-63532-1286464405_thumb.jpg

October 1989

thankyou very much for that..

ive been looking around on the forum but cant seem to find what MZG mean the last three letters of the model number...

ive figured out everything untilll L which is foglights but MZG has got me thinking...

if anyone knows would be great..

Cheers

post-63532-1286363951_thumb.jpg

According to wikipedia, the series 2 33s started in 1996 and yours is confirmed a 96 model. The series 2 also have driver and passenger air bags, do you have them?

Thanks mate.

It has dual airbags which I understood to be an option too. I thought the fogs might be blanks and it was a transplanted front bar (but then I found the switch and they work :P ).

It looks like the s2 centre console - from what I can tell the s1 and s2 have slightly different shapes - could be wrong there though.

Also has factory sunroof but I understand this is also an option on s1 and s2. I'm guessing the build date should put it into the s2 lineup but I have heard about these s1/s2 hybrids.

Anyway thanks for looking, I was just more curious really. Everything seems to work though, so all good.

Still looking for some info:

If anyone else can give it a go:

BCNR33-000102

Thanks in advance

Can't find that one.

Hi,

Could someone please run my VIN through FAST?

HR31-169684

Thanks

post-63532-1286589460_thumb.jpg

QUOTE (Owgasm @ 8 Oct 2010, 08:49 AM)

Still looking for some info:

If anyone else can give it a go:

BCNR33-000102

Thanks in advance

Can't find that one.

Ah, again.

Any ideas why my cars not showing up? Anyone out there?

Ah, again.

Any ideas why my cars not showing up? Anyone out there?

some cars just dont show up. given that any copy of nissan fast distributed outside nissan motor co is strictly illegal, we are lucky to be able to use it to any extent at all, so we dont complain when it doesnt seem to have a record of a few vehicles. i'm in the same boat as you, my R32 supposedly doesnt exist either.

alternatively you can post up the model code instead and fast can decipher that, it will tell us everything except production date, exterior colour and interior colour. put that up and i'm sure one of us will be happy to oblige

Awesome thanks for that :(

So my 32 was made in jan 1990, colour is metallic black rb20det type m. in manual

whats 2k and HI.2WD mean?

2k means coupe i think and HI.2WD means HICAS (rear wheel steering) and rear wheel drive.

Can you fast this vin for me it's of an 200sx 6u900000515020397

It's apparently an Autech whats the easiest way of telling?

I was about to say that I don't know how to tell if its an Autech, but then this came up:

post-63532-1287034173_thumb.jpg

So yes its an Autech.

Hi,

Could you please verify this VIN?

BNR34-003026.

Thanks!

PMed.

Edited by Dark26