not a skyline but could i have this vin fasted looking at puchasing this gtir

6u9000rnn14101813

post-63532-1289299296_thumb.jpg

Urgent Request Please

BCNR33-002232

Regards

FAST didn't find that one.

thanks for the info.

from what i understand now, a standard gtr starts with 'KBNR32' & the vspec2 starts with 'EBNR32'

is this right?

i was interested in buying an advertised r32gtr vspec2 & now i know its a fake! this should be illegal as its misleading to the public

if there was a governing body that looked after these things, i would report it immediately!

thanks for the info.

from what i understand now, a standard gtr starts with 'KBNR32' & the vspec2 starts with 'EBNR32'

is this right?

i was interested in buying an advertised r32gtr vspec2 & now i know its a fake! this should be illegal as its misleading to the public

if there was a governing body that looked after these things, i would report it immediately!

All R32 GTRs are 'KBNR32'. To determine if its a v spec, you need to look at the rest of the model number. To start with, a 'X' in the model number is a regular GTR and a 'B' instead of the x is a v spec.

Check out my attachment. It will help you understand how the model numbers work on the R32.

The 8th character of the model number will determine if its a GTR (X) or a VSPEC (B) which nissan refer to as GTR.17 in FAST.

It probably also tells you a whole heap of other things if you can read Japanese! ;)

post-20417-1289454393_thumb.jpg