SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

Helllo Can someone let me know what spec this car is? and any other info?

BNR34001250

Thanks in return

Looks like first batch of R34 - build date of Jan 99

Standard non V-Spec

post-29613-0-49947900-1310365470_thumb.jpg

I've been searching for the Nissan FAST software for a while now and finally found on Nissan Guild here: Nissan FAST Download

The Download, Installation, and Usage Guide for Nissan FAST is here: Download, Installating, & Using Nissan FAST

US Disc 1 (Nissan vehicles): Nissan FAST - US Disc 1

US Disc 2 (Infiniti vehicles): Nissan FAST - US Disc 2

It's the most recent 2010 edition too.

I visited Skylines Australia in my search for the Nissan FAST software and I thought it wouldn't hurt to share it with you guys either since the Nissan FAST downloads are getting pretty scare. The great thing I found out about Nissan Guild is that the Nissan FAST downloads are downloaded straight from their server in your browser (and it's lightning fast to: ~1-2mb/second), so you don't have to deal with torrents or anything else.

Hope this helps someone!

Nice first post! ;o)

hey would you happen to know the difference between type-m and gtst.m? also difference between MT and MT.F5?

jzr32_vehicleinfo.png

brad_vehicleinfo.png

I *think* all turbo-engined chassis' are MT.F5, and it's probably just a labelling thing with turbo/non-turbo too.. Not 100% sure on this though.

The turbo gearbox is stronger and has different ratios, I believe... so to distinguish it from a non-turbo chassis, they probably had to put something different.

Just a quick one if anyone can help me, the VIN is 6U9000ECR33105036

Thanks guys,

Borci88.

ECR33 105036 doesn't seem to be valid mate. It's not far off mine, which is a '96 S2... (114098)

Wanna double-check the build number?

ECR33 105036 doesn't seem to be valid mate. It's not far off mine, which is a '96 S2... (114098)

Wanna double-check the build number?

Sorry buyer got it wrong so I did a rego check, its actually 6U9000ECR33105936

One number off :)

Thanks!