SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

BNR34 005504

GTR Vspec, prod October 1999. bayside blue, model GGJPRWYR34ZDAAAKCD

Edit - whoops, didn't hit page refresh so hadn't noticed someone else had done it...

Edited by ian

Hey guys

I'm purchasing a V35 Series 2 350GT that the dealer has said an 01/2006 model.

The complete VIN provided was:

6U9000CPV35550111

I downloaded Nissan FAST and went through installing it, but it doesn't recognise the VIN at all. Must be an old version not sure.

Would be great if someone could FAST that VIN for me!

Anyone know where I can get the last most recent copy of FAST for 'evaluation' purposes /offsite backup? :)

Hey guys

I'm purchasing a V35 Series 2 350GT that the dealer has said an 01/2006 model.

The complete VIN provided was:

6U9000CPV35550111

I downloaded Nissan FAST and went through installing it, but it doesn't recognise the VIN at all. Must be an old version not sure.

Would be great if someone could FAST that VIN for me!

Anyone know where I can get the last most recent copy of FAST for 'evaluation' purposes /offsite backup? :)

My FAST covers that month/year and up of V35's... It might only cover the Japanese models, and not a locally delivered one.

could someone tell me if my r33 has abs

ECR33112916

You'll need to find the options for the Model (top right box) to find out what your options are.

If you have ABS, it should be pretty obvious under the bonnet, but if you're checking for another reason you'll need to work out the above. =-]

post-3573-0-90662300-1317943913_thumb.png

You'll need to find the options for the Model (top right box) to find out what your options are.

If you have ABS, it should be pretty obvious under the bonnet, but if you're checking for another reason you'll need to work out the above. =-]

post-3573-0-90662300-1317943913_thumb.png

Found the post by Strutto from 2004:

R33 Model Codes (14-18)

Erghh... So many options...

The only one I have semi worked out is the last digit (18) which will be A if you have an Active LSD, B if you have ABS, and C if you have an Active LSD and ABS... There are heaps more options for digit 18 though...

It appears digit 14 is mainly focused on the wheel and tyre sizes...

It appears digit 15 is mainly focused on the electronic options (eg, ASCD (cruise), GT spoiler, etc)

I am unsure what digit 16 is mainly focused on...

It appears digit 17 is mainly focused on the AV options (eg, CD, MD, Stacker, etc...)

Hi,

Can someone please do

6U9000ECR33062274

Thanks in advance!

Fancypants! Never seen a special version before. No idea what's so special though.

post-3573-0-35620600-1318026681_thumb.png

post-3573-0-10285700-1318026680_thumb.png