Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Doesn't fit. Different length.
    • Next performance mod for the MX5, well, performance of my radio reception with a new OEM aerial... The car had one of those stubby 50mm aerials, which is now "in the bin", and the radio would lose reception of ABC Classical driving into Goulburn, nothing worse than losing Wagner mid way through "Ride of the Valkyries" or some other classic when I'm pumping the tunes at 11 Performance test will be on Saturday when I head into Goulburn to lunch with the offspring and visit the "Grandcats" As for the rear bumper, the trigger is triggered, it's booked in on the 29 July to get the rear bumper resprayed 
    • Was good to see you at Aus time attack. Nothing better than hear an RB sing! Even more fun giving Brad shit at the pub on Sunday night.  
    • I ask them...of course how much would be the shipping too :-) I know i can ask them...i just ask here if by the description on their website is everything there for the swap. I know some major parts etc but iam not mechanic...so maybe someone who is far more experienced would see and say...oh yeah you will need this too and this will not work...this type of stuff :-) I just gathering as much info i can get. @GTSBoy: i cannot? It is good to know...i saw on the other forums that they use shafts and gearbox from RB20DE (i think the RB25DE has the same "weak" trans?) LSD i would get here...some folks have this from theirs GTTs... Yeah i already typed few people around here if they have/can get GTT trans :-) 
    • With the (absolutely compulsory, I might add) turbo gearbox, you will need the different tailshaft. Cannot use the shaft from the skinny tranny. And, you will also want an LSD. There will be no point having a 25DET with an open diff. You will catch AIDS and die.