SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

Looks like you do have to buy the whole trim panel :(. The S2 ones don't come unpainted either you have to get it in a factory colour. 84810-26U07 is the KR4 part # but not sure if that's the silver your car is, should be though. Just shy of $350 through Amayama :S

or approx $50 a letter ..fark :woot:

Hi,

I am looking at an r33 gtr vspec is there any chance of doing a check on 6u900bcnr33007917.

It is white and looks fairly tidy but getting a full check just in case.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Dean

post-78856-0-17417200-1361605075_thumb.jpg

I had done this one before. Must already be in this thread somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• So you’re saying they’re plastic junk like every other car these days
    • The F80/G80 are pretty close, just don't bottom out/scrape on anything substantial because all that's protecting the oil cooler from puking 7 quarts out is a crappy piece of plastic they call a skid plate. Not unusual to take off the covers and discover that the whole cooler is bent and needs replacement.
    • I had been led to believe BMWs were out of the box race cars 
    • Yes, in the case of the F80 it's basically such that air from the front of the car that would want to bypass the radiator/charge cooler/condenser stack is instead forced down through the oil cooler and then ducted out the bottom. It's definitely annoyingly complicated and not that simple. Power steering also suffers from similar problems, the factory "cooler" is just some fins attached to one of the hardlines running along the subframe and it's not really good enough to keep the fluid from boiling/out of the reservoir under track use.
    • haha you're not going to like my old fart advice either....don't daily drive a 400kw car. It will chew fuel (e85 or 98), drive grumpy, break down, be annoying and noisy and be absolutely impossible to get parts when you have an inevitable crash (your fault or not).....just buy a $5k shitter for daily and enjoy the car on weekends flex fuel would cost about 1000 to buy and install the sensor and to do the flex fuel tune, assuming the ECU can take it. Absolutely nothing wrong with a 98 tune, it is actually e85 you have to be careful of (specifically, when you first start running it a lot of crap gets cleaned out of the old fuel system and ends up in fuel pump strainers, fuel filters and injector baskets) and also if it sits a while it attracts moisture and contaminates engine oil.