SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

g'day

can someone please do my GTR's VIN please - does 'GTR/V' mean V-spec ? as im wanting to know if my GTR is a genuine V-spec

BNR32309512

CHEERS

-EDIT SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST PLEASE DELETE THIS ONE, CHEERS

Edited by r32gtrv-spec

g'day

can someone please do my GTR's VIN please - does 'GTR/V' mean V-spec ? as im wanting to know if my GTR is a genuine V-spec

BNR32309512

CHEERS

-EDIT SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST PLEASE DELETE THIS ONE, CHEERS

too old for mine ( OCT11) one of the earlier guys may be able to help UNLESS you can give me the blue plate THEN I can tell you plenty about the car.

ok im still confused it doesnt tell me if its a V-SPEC or not??? it just says gt-r ???

WHAT info do you need off this 'blue plate' ?? are you talking about the blue plate on the firewall ??

cheers

Edited by r32gtrv-spec

ok im still confused it doesnt tell me if its a V-SPEC or not??? it just says gt-r ???

WHAT info do you need off this 'blue plate' ?? are you talking about the blue plate on the firewall ??

cheers

Quote from Wikipedia

The V-Spec added Brembo brakes and a retuned ATTESA E-TS system to the Nismo and N1 packages, as well as 17" BBS wheels with 225/45/17 tires.

so there isnt any way to tell IF its a GENUINE V-SPEC or not ?? anyone can just chuck a set of brembo brakes and certain size tyres onto a GTR and call is a v-spec then ????

so whats the point of a v-spec or m-spec when you can make a mock up version and sell it as a 'genuine' v-spec ???

cheers

if it comes up as GT-R - that is standard GTR and NOT v-spec or above

cheers

their is tread on how to pick R32 GTR based on the VIN, you can solve this issue by looking it up.

R33/ R34 - the V-Spec and up actually had FAST showing it as GTR/V for V-Spec

so there isnt any way to tell IF its a GENUINE V-SPEC or not ?? anyone can just chuck a set of brembo brakes and certain size tyres onto a GTR and call is a v-spec then ????

so whats the point of a v-spec or m-spec when you can make a mock up version and sell it as a 'genuine' v-spec ???

Found this.

http://www.skylinesa...ost__p__5213163

And this.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/19618-r32-v-spec-how-tell.html

Edited by H4x

Can I get the part number for RB20DET gear plug filler plug and and drain plug please ?

Thankyou!

Filler:

01642-00021-

Drain:

32103-U8400-

If you need to get the parts off a different car tell me what model the car is and I will say if its the same.

Can someone fast me this one

bnr32-016288

Build date and paint code?

damn double post!!

Edited by blur

Can someone fast me this one

bnr32-016288

Build date and paint code?

Built : 05 / 91

Paint : KH2 - Gunmetal Grey Metallic

post-78856-0-36073000-1333784448_thumb.jpg

post-78856-0-56230500-1333784469_thumb.jpg

:cheers:Hooray for me !!! :merli:a party hat and a sparkler to celebrate.

Edited by Not a Pulsar